Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euro 2012 Group Table Predictions
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Post on this discussion in all groups which teams will be 1st,2nd.3rd and 4th...

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

There you go again trying to be a smartarse but failing again, just because I'm a Spurs fan doesn't mean I'm from London or that part of London so your theory fails miserably there...

& FYI dummy  "Germany lost to France so what? In your Dumbo like way of thinking that means that France is miles ahead of Germany?" - I never even said anything like that, so stop trying to be smart because you really aren't.

Get back to your "u mad bro" cause it's about the smartest thing you say.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Don't matter where you from... all spurs fans have low iq, that's how they get together in the first place. Also, I can tell from your replies that you ain't that smart.

You wanna talk about failures? Anyday fcktard.

First, "
In your opinion, someone who posts the same message in every thread is a troll and a spammer, not funny." this noise don't even make sense kid. Make sense plz?

Second,  " for someone who can only post 'y u mad bros' in 99% of your posts I don't care what you think either." That's the first time I have ever used " y u mad broS " so how the f*ck does that make 99% of the times?

Third, "why did Holland put out a full strength side against an England youth side " 
Its not Holland fyi, its Netherlands as Holland is a region in the western part of Netherlands. Aite Mr.F in Geography?

So next time try to argue with someone on your own low lv or iq and maybe you would have a chance.

Brah, I can tell you're mad cos you keep trying but failing everytime.

u mad bro?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Your life is a complete failure kid. Yeah because you know every Spurs fan in the entire world and there IQ level, lol. Now who is the failure.

That made perfect sense actually, sorry you don't understand English.

Just because I added an s on the end of bros makes no difference, 'y u mad bro' ' y u mad bros' 'y u mad brah' anyone with any common sense knows it's the exact same thing

Again, Holland, Netherlands, ask most people and they will tell you they are the same thing, you are just being pedantic but failing.

You remind me of cr7skillz without the abuse, trying to be smart but not.

haha you are dumber then a mule kid. At least try not to look dumb and use a search engine called Google once in a while if your brains alone can't match it. Here i did the little search your low iq brain couldn't... 
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland>
Now slowly read the first sentence. I hope that English is good enough for you pathetic  kid.
Ask  people " what is the capital of turkey" and most will say Istanbul so with your logic that makes it right? dude just keep quiet.
Just cos you added an S makes no difference? Yes it don't to a high school drop out maybe. If you actually know english like you act as if you have a phd in it, you would know that brah is the slang of bro and its a more lay back or cooler way of saying it. Not much difference yes, but exactly the same? Bitch plz, stop talking nonsense.

this dawg is mad as fck lmao!!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Coming from the person who says, ain't, plz, aite and yes it don't, none of which are proper English, kid please jog on you are embarrassing yourself, you keep trying to be smart correcting me when your knowledge is how to put it best, SHIT.

HAHA LOL this kid. Is this your comeback? Why can't i use informal English when talking to a dipshit like you? It's not like I am writing a report or a research paper on how stupid you are. Go back too school and work some more on your comebacks failtard. You keep trying to get some nice comeback but all of your comebacks are to put it best, SHIT!!!
Keep trying dawg, maybe you'll get one right..................eventually!!!!

I apologize to 
ChelseaRox10 for going out of topic on his post, but this orphan just don't get it!! I never knew people could get this dumb!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

You're full of excuses kid, you keep trying to correct me and that's ok but when someone tries to correct you it's a fail comeback, LMAO you really are thick as fuck and nothing more than a pathetic little fail troll, gain some intellect and come back to me yeah. You can go talk to yourself now because I won't be replying no more to a dumb fuck, I suspect you are used to talking to yourself though being a kid who sits in his mums basement after a long day of being bullied at school.

Installing Jimskeleton's comeback!!!
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 45% DONE
Installation failed. Comeback too lame to be be completed!!

Keep trying!!!

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Jimfagbag is so mad dude, leave him alone!! Tottenham have been losing lately so he is depressed. You gonna lose the 3rd spot to Arsenal fagbags.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Jim,take him easy.He is a troll,so don't ans et.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

If he dont answer that means that the fagbag loses? I dare any from the Spurs fagbags to reply to me...
Exactly they too scared or girled out on me!!! Arsenal 3rd, CHelsea 4th, Fagbags Europa League!!