MF: Andrey Arshavin (RUSSIA)

FW: Alan Dzagoev (RUSSIA)
FW: Mario Mandzukic (CROATIA)
FW: Andrey Shevchenko (UKRAINE)

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Why ribery?
If i am not mistaken Man of the match was voted Samir Nasri..
De Rossi is not a defender..
where is Iniesta?

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@DonAndres. 

1) Franck Ribéry was dangerous all day, making runs up the right side all afternoon. He shared a certain chemistry with fellow attackers Samir Nasri and Karim Benzema that shredded the English defense in the first half. He supplied the lay-back pass that set up France's equalizing goal by Nasri.This type of passing typified France's attack on the night, and Franck Ribéry was behind it all. 

2) Know your facts before saying something!! De Rossi played as a central defender against Spain!

3) Why Iniesta ? Looking at rating Fabregas, Silva & Xavi were all better than Iniesta in that match and since I chose 3-4-3 formation, Pirlo, Ribery, Gerrard & Arshavin all had better ratings than any of the Spanish midfielders! 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Gennady 

1)Somewhere i read that Samir Was Voted as man of the match..
i didn't watched the 60 first minutes of the game so i don't know it.. 

2) I Know that he played as a Central midfielder.But i just point out that he is a midfielder..

3) Iniesta my friend was the best spain player!did you watch the game? He created many chances..
all Europe is talking about him!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Did you know?: Nasri was named MOTM.

MiguelVeloso 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 1 6

@DonAndreas Heh, iniesta didn't deserve that space, Pirlo and Gerrard played very well against spain and France, where they were central in both defensive and offensive play. Ribery and Arshavin ran like dogs in that match. I'd agree, spain has a good midfield, but they didn't perform over what Gennady's midfielders did. Haha, and "all Europe is talking about him!" - refering to iniesta. hahha, you're sweet then.. :)

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@DonAndres. 

1) Samir may have been MOTM, but to me he didn't do much except scoring the goal, Ribery was in the middle of everything.

2) Yeah I know De Rossi is a midfielder and plays in midfield for Roma, but this is the Best XI for Euro 2012 first round, where he played as Central Defender.

3) here are the player ratings for Spain vs Italy match:

I'm not saying Iniesta was bad or anything like that, but it's just that he was not the best rated player of the match and there were better midfield players from Euro 2012 First round, that's why I didn't choose him.

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

No Dutch or Portuguese players?

Why no Gomez in the forward list?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

no disagreement ... ideal 11

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Inesita had a boss game !!!

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Rates are shit, Xavi was so baaaad, free kicks was ridiculous. Iniesta was the better man of the match, i'm agree. FUKC SPAIN!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hey keisuke u might be new on the forum but u don't disrespect and insult teams. And if ur actually gonna swear please spell the word correctly. But @Gennandy if ur going off that chart then wouldn't Xavi be in instead of Pirlo seeing Xavi had 7.7 and Pirlo 7.2?

Anyway, every team played their first match, it's still difficult to find the ideal XI in 3/4 days.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Too many critics not enough Best XI's
Here's mine:

DF: Hummels, Agger, Lescott

MF: Pirlo, Sneider, Khedira, Arshavin

FW: Kron Dehli, Schevchenko, Dzagoev

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Why the fu*k  you thumbed down Gennady?
Ok men,Everyone here has his opinion..
Stop Pressing the fcking button when you just disagree with someone!

@Gennady as for the ratings have a look here if you want 
<http://www.goal.com/en/match/71174/spain-vs-italy/player-ratings> .
"
Provided the attacking injection with a number of piercing runs but only when dropped back and got his foot on the ball. He was by far Spain's most dangerous player and could have scored just after the break." .

2)See Also here for Nasri 
<http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/71180/france-vs-england/player-ratings

"
Looked France’s most dangerous player throughout and thrived in a more central position – he has often been shunted out to the flanks during his time in the Premier League. A precise low shot for France’s equaliser was the clear highlight of an impressive display."  

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Gennady you said that pirlo had better rating than iniesta but your Picture says 
Pirlo 7.2
Iniesta 7.3..
Also Xavi(7.7) and Xabi Alonso(7.3) had better ratings but pirlo is on your list..

Anyway Gennady you have your opinion i have mine!
I Ought to respect yours despite im having some disagreements.
So we have just to relax ;) .

@MiguelVeloso  have a look on what Media said about Iniesta..For Example 
Red Star Coach Robert Prosinecki said that Messi is the best Player in the world but if would choose one player for his team that will be Iniesta..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

i agree with donandres, iniesta should be on there!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@donandres: but goal.com rating are shit, i remember when ronaldo scored 3 goals and 1 assisst, but only got 7.5 points 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

is shit*

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Goal's ratings are extremely skewed. I feel as though Pirlo did a better job than Iniesta in the midfield. Gennady is spot on.