Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euro 2012 contenders
Manufan456 13 years ago
Manchester United, Greece 3 19

How do you think will be a major contender for the cup ? I personally want the Netherlands to win because the chances of Greece ( My fatherland) winning the cup are 1 in a million.

Comments
Gennady 13 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Yeah I bet it's gonna be Spain, Holland or Germany in the final!

SeeingRedandBlack 13 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

I'd like to see Spain win it. I'm not a glory hunter, just a fan of a brilliant team with a great playing style.

ifeltsweet 13 years ago
3 53

I'd like to see Russia go through to at least semi-finals. I think they got a big chance since Euro 2012 will be held in Ukraine there will be huge support for them. It's almost like playing at home, hehe.

But my best guess is that Germany will finally win this time. It's been coming.

ahha11 13 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 0 5

I hope for Italy to reach at least the quarterfinal, but i want them to win the whole damn thing :D

Betelgeuse 13 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 0 2

I only support Germany as a international team & they are really a wonderful football playing side...I think Germany & Spain will be in the final and i hope Germany will win.

awais007 13 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i hope Spain can do it.

manufannr1 13 years ago
Manchester United, Finland 2 6

I bet spain and germany will be in the finals! Also russia can go far... becouse The tournament will be held i ukraine!

Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The big contenders are obviously going to be Germany, Spain and Netherlands. I mean if these three clubs can make it to the semis of the World Cup, Euro should be a breeze for them. But I want Germany to win, they deserve a cup while Miroslav Klose is playing

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Holland vs Germany will be a nice final

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

As I support Portugal I want them to win. Portugal vs Germany would be an epic final match!

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I would love for spain to win it! Haha lol they already did.