Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL Week 38 Thread (City-Brighton and Liverpool-Wolves)
Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Half-time right now...

City lead 2-1, Liverpool lead 1-0. Please, I want more of 2012 drama. I don't even care who wins, I just want that level of entertainment.

That's a wrap! City have won the title. Liverpool finish 2nd with 97 points.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Half-time right now...

City lead 2-1, Liverpool lead 1-0. Please, I want more of 2012 drama. I don't even care who wins, I just want that level of entertainment.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Did you see how fast Klopp was running to the dressing room? He can barely contain his excitement.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

City scoring a third pretty much sealed it

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Incredible that City have totaled 100 and 98 points in consecutive years.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

yeah, pretty incredible. Just shows the genius of Guardiola right there. Props to Liverpool, however. Losing by a single point, and that one loss just so happened to be City as well. It's poetic.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Well Liverpool did originally lead with 7 points. That period of poor form hurt.

Props to city for winning back to back titles.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Pretty incredible for City to win it this year again but hard for Liverpool. Both team were amazing though and they musn't see that as a lose because for me, they did everything right. The difference was so slight though. :( Most competitive EPL title in a long time.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

So 3 players tied in the race for golden boot... how does that going to be awarded?

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If Liverpool continued their lead in crucial months early in Spring and late Winter then City would have most certainly crumble under pressure and made few blunders. It was incredibly tight race, but I still feel that Liverpool should have won it and that lead would have been psychologically difficult on City players.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

EPL awards golden boot to all players with the most goals. They don't differentiate via game ratio, assists, minutes, or anything.