Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL last round!
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

amazing, just absolutely amazing round! 2 most nervous minutes i've ever seen! what a end for City, congratz champions!

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

This was the best season really! Kudos to ManCity fans. We finished third as well! 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Best season I've witnessed in a long time, just a shame that City won it.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Jimskeleton : Come on , you seem very upset. City won it because they were amazing and did very great perfomance. The better team won and that's it. By the way it's a horrible season for United.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I don't like teams buying titles, a team should win a league because of class not cash.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Jimskeleton nicely said! ;)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Every team spend cash to improve the team. Barca Madrid united bayern all of them spend money. City spent money in a short span of time. Congrats to every league's winner

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I love the Premier League! Entertainment like no other....from delight to sorrow, fury to compassion, jubilation to heartache......... this league has it all! Congrats to Manchester City...showed some real nerve...this is what champions are made of!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

WOW... I just... I don't know. So many emotions. I don't think I can remember so many teams's fortunes on the balance on the last minute of the last day. Between Manchester City claiming there first title since the 60's, Manchester United swinging falling from the heights of title anticipation to the depths of despair in 2 mins., the race between Spurs/Arsenal/Newcastle for 3rd, Fulham & Everton fighting for Europa League, West Brom seeing off Roy Hodgson, QPR & West Brom fighting tooth and nail to stay up. What more do you want?