Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL 2012/13: The tricks and the turns?
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

So,there has been massive talk about who will win the league, top scorer, relegations (thanks to gennady's fantastic post) but there hasnt been any talk on what else will happen: transfers, cheating ect. I think there might be a doing of match fixing, and maybe another racist comment from someone. *huh-hum suarez* 

TRANSFERS?

Well what about the money bags, Manchester City: they're likely to make a few bids for some players, so who? I'm thinking:

1. Sniejder
  2. Gotze
  3. Hummels
  4. Robben
  5. Villa
  6. Xabi Alonso
  7. Kaka
  8. Chielleni

But what else? Who will leave clubs and who will join clubs? 
Share you thoughts here, and feel free to add any other thoughts on other leagues.

Best of luck to every team in every league, (apart from Madrid), and may the games start!

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

טאַקע? איר גאַנאַ פּרובירן אויס אַז שטום שטאָפּן מיט מיר? ים ניט נאַריש הור

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

how am i a whore

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

okay so here is the point.
You are asking us to give our opinion on who will be cheating this season, who will be involved in match fixing, who will give a racist comment. Seriously ?????????? HOW DUMB ARE YOU ?????/

No one here is a fucking Nostradamus!!

I cant help but repeat : HOW DO WE KNOW WHO WILL GIVE A RACIST COMMENT ??? 

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA ASK NEXT ???? WHAT DID ROONEY HAD FOR DINNER TONIGHT OR WHAT IS HIS UNDERWEAR BRAND . 

and the last line you wrote , I dont care you wish real madrid or not but that was not at all healthy from your side .... you acted childish !!!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Naman...you're complaining about the racist comment thing and the match fixing; its called a PREDICTION. Quite simply, if you can't agree with what i am writing, then dont comment and insulte me on my posts.

And regli11, that picture ronaldo is holding..what kind of crap is that? In the champions league final, Xavi made an assist- did Scholes? I don't think so. Messi, Pedro, and VIlla scored- Did scholes? No. And as for Iniesta, when was the last time scholes won top players in an international competition?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

out of more than 700 players in premier league you want us to predict who will give a racist comment and fix a match in the span of 365 days of football .... WOW SIR YOU ARE A SURESHOT GENIUS !! *clap clap clap

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes...i do; and if you can't do that..well then..all i can say is fuck off. its called a PREDICTION like the lottery. You GUESS ok?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Then why are you?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If your're so sick of arguing, then tell me this: why don't you stop? you have countless times that my posts are shit and im dumb, OK, I really don't care. Just stop posting on my treads

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859