Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

England win Euro U21
Emobot7 10 months ago Edited
538 11432

Impressive stuff from England, they really got lots of talented players this generation. Can't say I followed Euro U21 too closely but it certainly brought to light some lesser known teams.

Seeing teams like Israel, Ukraine and Georgia going relatively far in the tournament certainly make me hope they got themselve a golden generation coming.

Would love to get some insight from someone who know more though and followed the competition more closely.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Impressive stuff from England, they really got lots of talented players this generation. Can't say I followed Euro U21 too closely but it certainly brought to light some lesser known teams.

Seeing teams like Israel, Ukraine and Georgia going relatively far in the tournament certainly make me hope they got themselve a golden generation coming.

Would love to get some insight from someone who know more though.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 10 months ago
Manchester United 38 1000

England winning the whole thing is promising to see, as a PL fan. A lot of talks happening around that Tafford kid as well. 19m to Burnley sounds like a potential steal

Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11432

@iHEART Yep, Trafford propably the first keeper in the history of the Euro U21 to not ever get scored against and that is even while having to save a penalty in the final. Pretty big in itself and worth mentionning even though his defender propably helped massively. We'll have to see if the lad live up to the hype but I certainly hope he does well in the future.

Footy_watch 10 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1861

England have good players, it's the manager which has always been the problem and they have one of the worst managers currently