Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

End my misery, FR.
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Since many of you hate me, I will do you all a favour by leaving this site for good now. But I would like to leave with my last messages for you, so bear with me for the last time and read my last words below:

Just to reiterate my confession once more  after being asked so many times about why I have "many accounts", there is no "many accounts". There was simply 1 account that I've used a couple of times (SeriouslyUnited). Yes, I have  already confessed it before, so why is it that you all continue to attack me with this reason?? Maybe it is because that you hate me for a certain reason, but oh well, that is tough luck. I did everything I could to ask for your forgiveness, so I can't do anything about it. And for those whom I didn't apologise to, I'm sorry for what I did. Capiche?

To be honest with you all, all the things I did in this site was all done for you all. I've spend most of my free times organising some posts, which eventually became quite popular: Trollz Lists series, the FR XI, and all the other few bits and pieces I did in order to bring members closer together for a bit. And although many of you have been attacked by trolls a few times, it was me that decided to decided to take up the responsibility and receive the most hate from the trolls and haters. Although I constantly receive personal insults, criticisms, and sadly, death threats, the pure reason why I still visit this tarnished site is because of the fact that there are people that still like me for who I was, and therefore, I would come and continue making risky contributions for your entertainment and satisfaction. 

Some of you have questioned me why I sometimes don't "answer back" to some comments/ or perhaps many insulting replies after I started it one at first. My answer it that is, I'm not the sort of person to continue a potentially long lasting argument, since we all know that at the end, there is no winner or loser. The people that carry on fighting on will eventually both end up  losing at the end since they are too stupid to think that winning an argument has nothing to do with their actual lives. I hope that answers your question for those who asked.

To  think that some of you are part of the "good members" category in this site is completely out of the question. The truth is, the ones that took part in my 'Trolls List' series, which is most of you, are also responsible in "abusing" other members in this site. Sure, I did all of you a favour by pointing out those idiot trolls that abused you at first since you all needed a form of revenge against them, but honestly, I'm not as bad as you think, since we all were on the same side against trolls back then. So don't think that you are the good guys, cos you're not. We were all born to be the bad guys, since justice prevails us all, which encourages the lack of human rights (if you understand what I mean, then I hope you understand where I'm getting at).

I hope you all also realise that I am also human, therefore, I also get hurt by your hateful comments, but I don't tend to show a lot of it since I am very quiet, hence I've never really left FR any messages on his wall. But to show you all how much I am damaged and emotionally tarnished right now, I am leaving this site for good.

I have been a proud member in this site for about 3 years now, and I think it's no use for me to stay any longer, since the responsibility for me to keep this site clean as possible from trolls was an impossible task. This site has reached a new era, but the hate still continues to spread. Some hated members in this site is right, "this is a site where opinions should be expressed and respected, not being hated for what just been said".

There is so much more I want to talk about, but I guess I've highlighted my main points. 

You can leave your goodbye messages on my wall if you like. Please, for the love of Breaking Bad, if you're comment is going to be offensive, then don't bother posting it. I've already suffered enough BS. 

Goodbye, everyone. I've had a worthwhile experience here.

P.S. To FR,

Thanks for not banning me this whole time. Now I give you permission to close it down. End my misery.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo : Or perhaps he is wondering why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

You see, i wouldn't have been extremely surprised if heinsburg had multi accounts, but one shocked me the most is that botch accounts supported different teams.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@rama it's easier to get away with it due to the fact that it just looked like a different member. Unlike official that makes all his accounts support the same team and nation. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Well someone on this thread has multiple accounts as well, the post goes from +3 to -1 in a minute, is anyone going to be man enough to admit it? no of course not, so people should just drop it about Heisinburgs.

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i think u should stay here man !! i really do like ur comments , btw i didn't see any stupid comment from u , maybe coz i didn't get into forum alot , at least in the past & sometimes i dun read all the comments
Anyhow , i'd like u to stay here :)