Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emerging Football Talents: Who's Next to Shine?
aiden_b 5 months ago
Young Fighters, Great Britain 2 2

Hello FootyRoom Fans

I've been closely following football for years now and its always such a thrill when I come across players who show great potential. Lately I've been really impressed by some, up and comers from leagues who seem destined for greatness. It's truly exciting to speculate and ponder about who could be the star in the world of football.

Which emerging talents have caught your attention? What makes them stand out in your opinion?. How do you foresee their impact, on the football landscape in the years?

I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing your insights!

Comments
tiki_taka 5 months ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Allvaro Martinez should change the club, and go to a squad built arround him. Love the player

Emobot7 5 months ago
538 11432

Tiki my friend, what are doing here out of nowhere?! So good to see you mate, I hope you are well? Also, which team does this Alvaro Martinez play for? I have to concede his name doesn't ring a bell.

tiki_taka 5 months ago

Hi my friend, I was very busy professionally, couldnt Even Watch many games. Yeah it has been a while tho.

• Julian Alvarez 😄😄😄
Emobot7 5 months ago
538 11432

@tiki Hope you can take a bit of a break and watch more games and hopefully, drop by the forum more often as well, its good to see you in any case.

And yes, you are right about Julian Alvarez, a very good young player. Tbf, he propably could have gotten a chance at the Ballon D'or this year if he had featured more regularly for City last season. No doubt he would be an absolute key player if he played in another team than City. Right now though, he's living in the shadow of Haaland and has to play in the midfield more often than not.

tiki_taka 4 months ago

Thank you.

He is very young, and for me hé should leave City and go to another club, im not a big fan of halland. Modern football is about stats, players with incredible stats are rated very high…
If you look back in the 2000’s, best midlefielders got 5 6 goals a year, Zidane iniesta Pirlo… modern football is turning a Little to NBA…