Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Edison Cavani and his future?
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that Napoli striker Edinson Cavani is on his transfer wish list.
Wenger said: "Cavani is a player that I like. Will he cost a lot of money? That's for sure. Nobody would deny that. Our banker lives just next to me at the moment and he is ready if we find the right player."

if that's true what are you waiting for Wenger?
what do u think?

Comments
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

the trick was to buy cavani when he was at palermo

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@ajax the problem is that nobody knows cavani while he was at palermo. when he moved (loan move + option to buy him) napoli he become one of the best strikers in the world. obviously napoli wouldnt let go of cavani if we they cant get a 30-40 mil

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

cavani aint going anywhere until summer,chelsea would be great

but the possible ones,city,chelsea,psg,real madrid

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

We don't want him! Give him to any other team. I'm waiting for Lukaku to prove himself!

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

@puppetmaster i think you are wrong. it is where you need good scouting to judge potential. like bale at spurs, eriksen at ajax and cavani at napoli. instead of barbaric tactic of just seeing who is the current best and bidding 40m euros. learn to do things the Ajax way not the plastic way

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

what if he goes to L'pool?

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Lol, opening his mouth even when dribbling :P.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Vendetta i think that head is from the "celebration pic" not while dribbling ^^

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

he could be shouting at a team mate while dribbling lol

Bolvack 11 years ago
Barcelona 3 152

I think this would be the best transfer for Arsenal at the moment. I think they need someone who can finish every play. Someone with goal and attitude like Cavanni would fit perfectly.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I've got this eerie feeling that he'll move to Manchester City.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsene Wenger strikes again!We’ll see what we can do. We are not close to signing anybody tonight or tomorrow morning.
well Europa league is coming probably.

Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

I would like to see Arsenal get him, better than City, United or PSG

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I don't know where Cavani is going but I can tell where he's definitely NOT going and that's Arsenal. Wenger will never buy him. Once Wenger admits someone's expensive he hardly ever considers it. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nobody is coming to Arsenal, maybe some 18 year old guy for reserves :(

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

thats why wenger out sugar daddy in who cares if money ruins football just look at the other crazy spenders like PSG, madrid, chelsea and city