Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eden Hazard Retires
Eden17Hazard17 7 months ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

"You must listen to yourself and say stop at the right time."

"After 16 years and more than 700 matches played, I have decided to end my career as a professional footballer."

"I was able to realise my dream, I have played and had fun on many pitches around the world."

"During my career I was lucky to meet great managers, coaches and teammates — thank you to everyone for these great times, I will miss you all."

"I also want to thank the clubs I have played for: LOSC, Chelsea and Real Madrid; and thanks to the RBFA for my Belgian Selection."

"A special thank you to my family, my friends, my advisors and the people who have been close to me in good times and bad."

"Finally, a huge thank you to you, my fans, who have followed me for all these years and for your encouragement everywhere I have played."

"Now is the time to enjoy my loved ones and have new experiences."

"See you off the field soon my friends." ❤️

enter image description here

My favourite player 💔

It's so easy for fans these days to get obsessed with stats, and honours and comparing players, but the bigger picture is so much more beautiful.

Eden was a guy I had the honour of watching week in week out for 7 years at my club, playing at the highest level. Ridiculous player and an even better person. He gave me so many happy memories. I'll forever be grateful.

Comments
DarthFooty 7 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

He was sooo good at the peak of his game!

Emobot7 7 months ago
538 11432

Hey @Eden17, good to see you.

And yeah, Eden Hazard was an amazing player on his good seasons. Maybe one of the top 5 players in the world when he was at his best. I guess his biggest issue was that he either had great seasons or seasons where injury would take him down too much for him to be effective. No in-between.

Still! What a player he was when he was in form. Nothing but absolute respect for him and what he did. He nearly won a world cup with Belgium as well and I will never forget his performance vs Brazil where he won his team so many time and faults. Just an amazing player and a great person all around from what I seen.

danwil100585 6 months ago
Toronto FC, Canada 0 1

Absolutely, Eden Hazard's retirement is a bittersweet moment for fans like us. He's not just a player with incredible skills and achievements but also a genuinely great human being. The memories he created on the pitch will stay with us forever.

_Pelle_ 6 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

How could I have missed this one 🤦‍♂️

Great player and a sad moment. Will be missed.

Midnighteagle 4 months ago
Arsenal, England 0 10

In the end, this player went to rest and will eat his donuts at home