Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eden Hazard best player of Belgium 2017 award
Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

De Bruyne will win the award for 2018 and Hazard is a solid winner for 2017. I don't understand what is there to debate but it almost feels like people say things just to say them.

Biased forum against Chelsea.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The reason I mentioned Lukaku and Courtois was because of what you said.... They would never have got mentioned otherwise.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

And what is your point other than causing trouble again? You just came here to argue, like there is something to argue about, this award is done Hazard already earned it.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Causing trouble? Lol coming from you. No worries though this is my last comment here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Look at your comments, first response just wanting to provoke with no real argument and then when you got called out and when facts don't go in your favor you just kept going by naming other players, so willing to discredit the whole topic...Nice try but it didn't work, just like it didn't work to discredit Hazard when he was fouled for a penalty. Better luck next time and pick your fights better, I would say!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You just came here to argue

PEOPLE WANNA ARGUE ON A FORUM, WHAT A SHOCKING STATEMENT!

Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Calm Down Guys
enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

PEOPLE WANNA ARGUE ON A FORUM, WHAT A SHOCKING STATEMENT!

Said the guy that called me obsessed because I opened this topic, same response I can just put:

So this is a football forum, I posted news and this is how much envious/butthurt you can get? OK. Last topic I made I guess, but at least I post facts and back them up with evidence when needed...Hazard won the league and scored 16 goals and won this award fairly.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Aiden_Finland Yeah, I agree, lets calm down, CR7 is better both of these anyway. And ballon d'or way more impressive than Belgium player of the year anyway. Lets cheer for CR7 and forget about this whole thing. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Aiden_Finland Yeah, I agree, lets calm down, CR7 is better both of these anyway. And ballon d'or way more impressive than Belgium of the year anyway. Lets cheer for CR7 and forget about this whole thing. :P

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Said the guy that called me obsessed because I opened this topic

you're seriously dumb if you think that.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

you're seriously dumb if you think that.

Mainly another dumb attempt of a provocation that I pointed out, you give me no other reason but to fully disregard your whole point of coming to this topic, two little Arsenal fans you and Amir with nothing productive to say but only to look for trouble.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Yea Emo lets forget about it since De Bruyne didn't win it eh? ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo To be fair, I still think the fault come with those award, its should be a seasonal thing instead of a yearly one, it make it a lot more confusing as to what period of time we should focus on. The 2017 award for example should be given in the summer of 2017 instead of waiting for the winter of 2018, obviously, people gonna be influenced by the end of 2017. The fact nobody seem to understand this is what confuse us and make us say stuff like "it should have been De Bruyne". Its really annoying me. I mean, everyone know Hazard deserve it for 2016-2017 season, so why not call the competion best player of Belgium 2016-17 award, because that what its actually is. It boggle the mind how unclear the people who organize those stuff can be, it just create more controversy among the fan base.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo To be fair, I still think the fault come with those award, its should be a seasonal thing instead of a yearly one, it make it a lot more confusing as to what period of time we should focus on. The 2017 for example should be given in the summer of 2017 instead of waiting for the winter of 2018, obviously, people gonna be influenced by the end of 2017. The fact nobody seem to understand this is what confuse us and make us say stuff like "it should have been De Bruyne". Its really annoying me. I mean, everyone know Hazard deserve it for 2016-2017 season, so why not call the competion best player of Belgium 2016-17 award, because that what its actually is. It boggle the mind how unclear the people who organize those stuff can be, it just create more controversy among the fan base.

@Golazo To be fair, I still think the fault come with those award, its should be a seasonal thing instead of a yearly one, it make it a lot more confusing as to what period of time we should focus on. The 2017 for example should be given in the summer of 2017 award instead of waiting for the winter of 2018, obviously, people gonna be influenced by the end of 2017. The fact nobody seem to understand this is what confuse us and make us say stuff like "it should have been De Bruyne". Its really annoying me. I mean, everyone know Hazard deserve it for 2016-2017 season, so why not call the competion best player of Belgium 2016-17 award, because that what its actually is. It boggle the mind how unclear the people who organize those stuff can be, it just create more controversy among the fan base.