{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eden hazard beauty
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I have no words, stunning.

Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

In all respect to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't like when people compare him with them. For me he is Hazard! and he is making himself a name and proving that he is special :) I really like the way he plays, He got a lot of potential in him. For me he is Unique and i like the way he plays with Mata and Oscar. The understanding between them is a pure beauty and enjoyable to watch. :)

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Not to be the partypooper here but I'm sorry I can't resist... @Alex: I love the Mazacar combination too but the problem is they get run over easily and none of them can really defend properly. That is why I prefer Moses on the RW over anyone for now. He bring's defensive balance on the right side of the wing. Hopefully Hazard will also improve in defending as well.

On topic now: I wish I was awake to watch this match, I've already heard from multiple Chelsea fans that Hazard was superb!

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He has the Ronaldo of Old aura. Brings good dribbling with some great goals. Also cocky atitudes seem to match ;) jk chelsea fans last on is a joke.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@V They are not meant to defend naturally because they are a Center Attacking Midfielders :) But yes I hope they could work on that physically.

@raimondo90 lol :))

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@Alex: I understand that but you can't expect only two players to stop the oppositions attack in the midfield. If the opposition get past the pivot players than all they need to do is score around or past the defenders. 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@V True mate I agree this is why i said they should work on that physically especially Oscar :) 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Enjoy :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He is very good! No denying that...

@Vendetta players who can attack AND defend well are pretty rare... players like B. Schweinstiger can only do that! 

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

video doesnt work in my country :( do you have another link quikzyy?

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@Alex you cant compare Hazard To messi and CR7, because hazard is the one and only!!!

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

and then united fans said kagawa is better lol

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Juan premier league blocked it. try this!