Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Drogba gifts Champions League ring of Munich 2012 despite Chelsea being eliminated
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Yeah sure we got eliminated and sure people believe Chelsea did not deserve a single bit of that trophy but respect Drogba to pay over 800k to make custom gold/diamond rings for all the squads AND staff members. Forever in our hearts, Munich. Their stadium, their city, their home, our trophy. Thank you King Drogba.

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Fair play to him

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the man with a big heart, huge respect!

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

More than a few schools in Cote d'Ivoire could have been built, for these lads to have shiny rings.

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

^Although that would be good, it's his money therefore he can do what he want's with it.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Cool. Can I get one?

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Lodatz: He already used his 2 mill from a Pepsi commercial to build a hospital and some schools in Cote d'Ivoire. This man is a true hero both personally and as a player.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Honestly, even though some people may not like him as a footballer (dives, plays for Chelsea, whatever else), you simply cannot help but admire him as a man. One of the good guys in football that spends a lot of time and investment in his charity work. I have nothing but respect for the fella. Other footballers could learn a thing or to about how to use their status & wealth for the betterment of our world.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

To be fair, he did also help stop a civil war, too. He's a great bloke. I'm just sayin'... that's some expensive bling, right there. Whatever happened to popping down to Argos and buying in bulk? O:)

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

You don't always have to help charity. Help your friends as well, just like Drogba did.