Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Does fans talking shit about their rival teams and players piss you off?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Honestly, i made this post because i saw a lot of retarded comments throughout footyroom today. Dont you hate it when opposing fans talk shit about your team. Like seriously, get a life. I'll give some clear examples.

In the comments section of Barca 3-2 Madrid, the second top rated comment was about Ronaldo bodychecking Messi and then claiming it was shoulder to shoulder. Like, i kno it was stupid of him, but the person also said "he will never be half as good as Messi". Really? Apparently scoring 60 goals is half of 72 goals. Honestly, these idiotic fans piss me off.

And in the post about Champions League predictions, ppl sayin shit like "Chelsea in the finals, i know it" and "Valencia have the quality to beat Man U, Man City, Bayern, etc."
Really? Ok then, come back to this page and harass me if Chelsea make it to the finals of the Champions League. Seriously, i wont deny they have talent, but you have to admit, Chelsea got REALLY lucky beating Bayern and Barca. Barca had to play Madrid of all teams between the Chelsea games. In El Clasico, players run an average of 10 KM. Imagine running 8 KM, and then three days later running 10 KM, then two days later running 8 or 9 again. That's an awful physical and mental stress. And as for the idiot who said Valencia have the talent to beat Man U, Valencia are NOTHING compared to the fearsome talent that Man U and Bayern have. You're sayin that your team has the talent to shut down Rooney, RVP, Kagawa, Valencia, Nani or Gomez, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Lahm continuously? I honestly dont think so. Especially not playing away. The only reason Valencia have the ability to do decent against Madrid and Barca is because they face them at least twice every year, and the best they usually do is a draw.

I posted about La Liga more than others is because that's the league i know a lot about, and i basically watch every game Madrid and Barcelona play every year. I kno I missed a lot of other stuff like ppl constantly talkin shit bout Arsenal and Man United, but since i dont know much about those teams i didnt want to post about them.

To all the fanboys of Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Hazard.... Fuck off. This site isn't meant for you

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Dynastian98, You are one of the person I respect most on this forum, but now I can not agree with you. First of all you say that there are a lot of haters and idiots who speak shit about their rivals and than you start to despise their teams too. I mean, you can be right, but do you really have to pay them with the same currency? 
Secondly, you can make milions of threads about that but I know by my experience that the ignorants never change, they always think that they're right and nothing will convince them of the opposite. So fighting with them you will look like an idiot too.

And finally, every team have wise fans and stupid fans, meanwhile you tell that there are Valencia and Chelsea fans who speaks shit about other teams, there are also R. Madrid fans who's doing the same. 

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

Everyone has their own opinion.. people makes mistake so that is when they act stupid.. i'm with nico10 on this one though.. being a fan it's about passion towards your team.. every team got their own rivalry.. we do fight in this site with other fans but we do get along fine though.. learn that every thing has it's good and bad side of it.. cheers! 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Your point is valid, but at the same time, it is probably one of the most stupidest complaints to deliver in a football website. I mean no harm and disrespect.

So you're saying that "talking shit about rival teams" shouldn't be allowed in this site? That is almost asking 'why club football exists in this planet'. Sorry to tell you this, but the world of Football is cruel. The existence of hundreds of different clubs fighting for one glory is the pure reason why hatred should be accepted in the league, and why sporting events are one of the greatest entertainment in our lives.

From my POV, some fans in this site show too much respect for all clubs, especially rival clubs, which clearly defeats the purpose of having league football in the first place. Football is an analogy of constant war - you either win and collect all the glory to yourselves, or you lose and gain nothing. I mean if your club wins, sure you can congratulate other clubs for trying their best to get the title, but in the end, you really don't give a shit about that club and only care about yours. If your club lost, it would have been a completely different story - the biggest respect you would show is congratulating the winners, but in reality, you're just disappointed to see that club winning and not yours.

And I do believe that miracles do happen in football. So stating that "Valencia having the quality to beat Man U, Man City, Bayern, etc" is not really an idiotic thing to say. For example, Athletic Bilbao defeated Man United in both games last season, which proved that anything can happen. However, people rely too heavily on their club's history, and not the future, which would change everything.

So to state my point, this is a football site, not a socializing party. "Talking shit" isn't really much of a problem since it is a football site. You can respect the other party for taking the glory off of you, but seriously, that is almost indicating to them that you've simply accepted a loss, which is not only what a loser would think, but it is also clearly not the point of having club football in the first place. That is why leagues never end - it is giving every club a chance to fight for their glory and having the right to be arrogant. That's football in reality. It's cruel, and it you don't accept that fact, then you might as well not play a sport.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think you are one of the few Madrid fans that I can actually stand but what you said about Valencia is kind of shitty. We are nothing against ManU or Bayern? Please tell me how we shot down Madrid attack last game. And sorry we don't hold the same financial capabilities as other teams. 

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

meaningless thread. 

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

well that was a waste of time to read... dynastian i'm gna get some diapers for my niece later want me to pick some up for you too ?

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

yes obviously

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

yes but thats wat ma friends want to do for example when ramaboy10 was teasing me bout when we lost 6-1 i throu water at him