Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

(Documentary) For all Cristiano Ronaldo fans....."Cristiano Ronaldo - Tested to the Limit"
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Just what is it that makes Cristiano Ronaldo so good?
We all watch Ronaldo and are amazed by his tremendous skill and strength and of course his free-kick prowess. But now we can know what exactly makes him tick and the reasons behind his success with some help from science.

In this awesome documentary presented by Castrol Edge, scientists and forensic experts put Ronaldo (the brand ambassador of Castrol Edge) through a battery of extremely challenging tests to check every aspect of his game.
So how does Ronaldo fare in these tests? And is he really as good as we think he is? Or even better?

Watch the documentary to find out and get prepared to be blown away!

Ronaldo is tested on 4 aspects:
1) Body strength
2) Mental ability
3) Technique
4) Skill
The documentary here is split into 4 parts accordingly. Enjoy!

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

good doc...

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Its many things that ronaldo do good and he is an amazing player but freekicks isnt one of his strenghts... compare him to honda or juninho.......   Ronaldo misses alot and he plasses his shots at the wrong side of the wall. Yes he scores a few but thats onlly because he take almost all the freekicks...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

:D

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Don, not funny....

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@DonAndres , congratiolations for being a f*cking idiot.... CR7 is my favourite footballer he has everything a real player needs.. speed , technique , skill , strenght... (and a nice good looking player not like messi LOL)

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@The_Iraqi_Maestro Make your complaints to people who made this banner!
I Never said that Ronaldo is not a good player..
But i will always think that messi is better for many reasons!
PS.I didn't offend you!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

they are some stupid people who dont believe in good football but just waste their time in comparing two great players with completely different style of playing !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

getting back to the topic : watched this documentary a year ago > loved it especially the part where he heads the ball in darkness !

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@ naman93 Did Ronaldo just say Messi there before blowing a kiss?!! And @DonAndres if you think Messi is better so be it, but personally I don't think there's any player out there, not even Messi, who excels in so many aspects of the game like Ronaldo. It's just that Barcelona's style of play suits perfectly for Messi and so you may think he is better. Messi has himself said that due to being short he is more comfortable with the ball on the ground and that's the way he plays and that's the way his team also plays but that in no way is Ronaldo's weakness. 

But, whatever, Messi might still be better in most people's opinions but never in mine.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

haha ... u got that !!!! ... he actually said that !!

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

hahaha naman93 you made me laugh.. i was trying to solve out what was CR7 saying... but then i looked close and he said : LIONELL MESSIIIII *kiss* xD

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Ronaldo is so good that he can still have the courage to score after 2 posts.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

why is this not on??