Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do we deserve this guy?
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

After the match end and everybody left, Alexis stays on the pitch and getting sprints to be ready for the next match.

Honest question: Do Arsenal deserve this guy?

IMO: No

Comments
TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

What. A. Boss.

Jimbet 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

we deserve to let him start every fcking game imo. and btw. he's a bit slow when he tried to chase sakho. maybe thats why he is doing sprints after the game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

we deserve to let him start every fcking game imo.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Massive respect to the guy. Yes we do deserve, don't do stupid conclusions after one game, that's Piers Morgan type of thing to do. Keep the faith and support the team, altho it was bloody awful today.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Oh no. Now one my uncles is going to be teased by the other ones. Unless liverpool lose that is. I pray they do.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Is that sports bra ?

Nonetheless top lad for going extra mile ! Youngsters should sit and take note , instead of demanding playing time just because they showed few glimpses of talent

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Marcus Instead of demanding pay raise.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Not same IMO player has a right to do so , I don't think any club ever be like " hey you doing pretty well how about we improve your contract with extra 20 k a week "

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

Sorry to spoil your party, but all subs do this after a game. Sanchez is most likely doing this so he could catch up on what the other players that started did.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Marcus Lyon doubled Lacazette, Fekir and Grenier wages for self protection from a future transfer dream, the players werent asking for it. But it still far from English youngsters wages...

Marcus2011 9 years ago

"self protection from a future transfer dream"

Most likely their agent hinted that they may see better paying clubs and that is when "generous" Lyon decided to up their wages . English youngster do get overpaid compare to players in other leagues but in EPL it is becoming new standard wage .

I would want wage cap and transfer cap , but that is not going to happen . Like every club can only spend ex amount of money on wages and transfers. That would fix inequality thorough out the Europe and force clubs dig into their academies more often.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Comon guys... is this a serious question? Your club pays him, and train him too. He works hard, he deserves all the respect! But asking if Arsenal deserve him???? seriously?

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

No you don't deserve him. He has a giant feet.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Marcus The OL president Jean Michel Aulas has a salary cap for youngsters and another one for talented youngsters who achieve, When a youngster reach first team and play regularly he has a 100k euros per month ( 20k pounds/week), when he impresses the wages are automatically doubled and its a club rule applied for years now, Benz had the same wage rule.
The third level is for stars players young or not, they climb into the 300/400K euros per month, thats Lacazette case this season, Aulas doesnt need players agents to come and ask, he already knows the market and apply it to sell if he needs to confortably and not under pressure so he can get clear benefits from his players if they want to step up level elsewhere.

Aulas is one of the most brilliant club presidents in France and probably in Europe, his players love him because he formed them from the age of 13.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Quickzyy I think its the opposite question we should ask since Arsenal is considered a big club, do other players deserve to be part of Arsenal squad ? Alexis sure deserve.
Others should go to some midtable teams due to their irregular consistence.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Alexis wouldn't be doing this if he didn't genuinely want to help Arsenal win trophies. Of course you deserve him, he plays his heart out every time he walks on to the pitch.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@tiki

Good for the club but did they keep Benzema ? Or are they going to keep their star players . When I mean wage cap and transfer cap should be implemented , I am not talking about just one club , I am talking about all of European clubs .