Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Disgusting barcelona...
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

I feel for the sevilla fans because sevilla was the better team for 70 minutes untill Fabregas showed the red card to medel..

Comments
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Faking divers team.  They can win,bu they are no near last year Barcelona.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Mladen with nani and young in your team you cannot call any other team divers. Valencia had a big dive to give you a win at Anfield. Not to mention last season three games were decided by 3 controversial penalties. 

But back on topic. Medel is known for getting reds and being very aggressive. I used to watch him play in Boca Jrs and always risked him being sent off. He showed aggression. Had that exact same thing happened to Valencia you would have gone on and on about it being a justified red. 

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Cmon Fabregas... You played in the English Premier League for 8 years with Arsenal, and the EPL is the roughest league out there. I don't know why you cant set an example by standing up and staying strong to show your fellow Barca team mates how It's done and that diving is unacceptable. 

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

How I miss this Fabregas 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Finally we should win every match like this.. The only way haters to shut up! When Di Maria and Higuain didnt sent off last week against vallecano no one talked about this.. When Soldado's Goal disallowed at bernabeu for no reason no one talked(except for valencia fans)!
Last year no one talked about the fckin referees decision because madrid won the league..

Madrid won 3-2..The score is 3-2 and valencia has a last chance to win.. higuain act like Casillas and save them for a possible draw..

Someone to feel sad For Betis? dont think so...

Madrid won 0-1..

hmmm.. not even a yellow card..

The same game.. Vallecano-Madrid 0-1..When its busqeuts its a red when it is pepe...? right haters?

All in one

PS. Mladen You Mad Bro?
You are talking about refs and divers? Weak memmory bro.. too weak.. Wellbeck and Valencia's penalty last 2 matchdays.. 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@knibis
sevilla was the best team for 70 minutes?
the made 3 chances and 2 goals..
we had the posession and much more chances than them..
You should visit an oculist!

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

As annoyed as I am by Fabregas, Sevilla owes their loss to sitting in the back with their remaining 10 instead of attacking like they were doing during the entire first half and a little of the second half.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@DonAndres, I also agree that Sevilla were the best team for 70 minutes. Their attacks were efficient, hence the 3 chances and 2 goals.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Every team has divers, Be it Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool or any other team.
Some dive less, some a bit more.
No team is clean.

Same goes for referees. That was a terrible mistake there but that can happen. He was not deliberate.

Some bad decisions go against you some in favor of you ..... it evens out eventually !!!

Unnecessary post !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Every team has a diver. I hate to say it. You just have to live with it.

username 12 years ago

there's knibis again...when can he not be the cause for arguments? he's an agent of chaos who thrives on arguments, indifference and anger. Don't you see this is what he wants? And he's got it. Look at how He has managed to turn you guys against each other (where normally you guys are neutral). Look at all his threads there's always some subtle reference of hatred to a team of EPL , there's his attempts at his constant hatred to the entire EPL, and recently his hatred for FIFA. 

I'm new and I've already noticed so much biased views from this guy. I change teams yes but I don't disrupt the flow of this website and its users. I love football too much to support one team.

I think I know what knibis is...he's that kind of a guy who gets cranky when other people like what he doesn't like...he's a narcissistic person who craves for chaos and attention. That's what he probably is in real life.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ DonAndres

Dude, don't bother giving knibis this much attention. We all know that Barcelona can DESTROY teams like Madrid and Valencia in certain matches, and that Madrid had a biased judgment from refs the ENTIRE season last year, but proving this to knibis will get you nowhere. Just ignore his ridiculous posts. All players do stupid things sometimes. But I have to say, I'm disappointed in Fabregas. He's better than that.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I may be in the minority here, but to me that's a bookable offense. He clearly initiates a forward motion of his forehead which lands on Cesc's Orbital socket. Now, it may not hav been at maximal force but the intent was there and it is the intent for which he received a red. Plus, Cesc didn't dive. He held his eye. Has anyone ever headbutted you in that region? It is extremely painful... trust me I've experienced it.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@username
In a nutshell.... knibis is a biotch

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Footaholic, Really? I can see where you're coming from, but by no means was that strong enough to hurt. Fabregas provoked him earlier on, and did the same to Medel. Fabregas got the better of Medel by luring him into his trap, plain and simple. I saw it as nothing more than a cheap and classless act to get his team back into the game. Sad that it actually worked, and sad that it speaks tons about modern-day football. I love Fabregas, but by no means do I accept that type of behaviour. It's ugly to watch, and demeans the game.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Footaholic, you;re over analysing it...

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

So its OK NOW TO HEADBUTT SOMEONE IN FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW ?

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I totally agree with Footaholic, even if he doesn't touch Cesc, the intention was there and it is the intent for which he received a red card but we can see clearly that Medel touches Cesc. I also would give a yellow card to Cesc because he didn't ignore Medel in the previous play but I repeat this is a red card, another thing is that it does not suit for you because you are a Sevilla supporter or you just hate Barcelona.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Barca is a cheater club for kids with Messi... SUPER!

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

cheaters cheaters n cheaters.nothing more.