Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Difference between class and ass
Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's true that RVP still respects Wenger, but he's an ass to his fans at the Emirates. He says he wants to leave, which is okay because he wants titles before he turns 30 (and let's face it, Arsenal weren't gonna win a title anytime soon), but he goes and joins the Gunners' arch rivals Manchester United. At least Ronaldo joined a club in another country. Even look at Beckham. He trained with Arsenal a few weeks ago, but said he's never playing in England again because of the history he has with United. THAT'S what deserves respect. When you respect everything about your previous club.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Well Dynastian I can agree with your statement up until a certain point. For one, Beckham actually has some history with Man U; RVP had one great GREAT season with Arsenal but didn't exactly fill his trophy cabinet. I can respect Beckham's morals but I can also respect RVP for seeking out silverware in the most competitive league in the world, and he chose to move because A) he's in the best form of his career, and B) he isn't getting any younger. It looks like his move has paid off almost instantly as well. Also, having to reestablish a family in another country isn't easy. Move to Man U (one of the best clubs of all time) and stay in England, which also but a ferry ride away from his home country. It's a win/win.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Tevez is a dick... he wins one title & thinks he is on top of the world...

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Rumor in Manchester has it that Tevez had two main contract offers, Citeh and United. They say he signed the wrong one :/ jokes on him he can't read. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ seriously?

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Yeah we joke about it all the time. It's a rumor though lol. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

From what i understand Tevez had told Fergie he wanted to retire and wasnt looking for a long term stay. Fergie didnt want a short contract so he never offered him one.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If tevez played his hardest he would have been a beaast