Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Difference between "A fan" and "A supporter"
Mohd_2012 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 2 52

Is there any difference between a Fan and a supporter or are the two words synonyms?

I want answers to this question as it is bothering my mind. Join in the discussion.

According to me;

A supporter is the one who supports his team in every aspects. Win/Lose, e.t.c. He follows every steps the team passes. He is loyal to his club.

A fan is the other one who mainly just don't really follow the club as the supporter, i.e he is not making any complements towards his club. He really doesn't know most of the aspects of his club, e.g finances, transfers, inside management, e.t.c

You can support any club you wish to support, that makes you a supporter of the club at that moment but a Fan knows what he stands for He is an ardent follower of his own club and his not ready to switch allegiance to another club in whatever the circumstance might be.

I haven't got the straight forward right answer but you guys can help me with some tremendous points.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Is there any difference between a Fan and a supporter or are the two words synonyms?

I want answers to this question as it is bothering my mind. Join in the discussion.

According to me;

A supporter is the one who supports his team in every aspects. Win/Lose, e.t.c. He follows every steps the team passes. He is loyal to his club.

A fan is the other one who mainly just don't really follow the club as the supporter, i.e he is not making any complements towards his club. He really doesn't know most of the aspects of his club, e.g finances, transfers, inside management, e.t.c

You can support any club you wish to support, that makes you a supporter of the club at that moment but a Fan knows what he stands for He is an ardent follower of his own club and his not ready to switch allegiance to another club in whatever the circumstance might be.

I haven't got the straight forward right answer but you guys can help me with some tremendous points.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

On a site note... WTF!!!

This is our new home kit, ugly as hell. The Chevrolet sign is HUGE!!! Im not gonna buy that.