Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diego Costa apreciation thread
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he ended up staying after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title :( if a mod see it, could he fix it. Pretty please. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he decided to stay after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Leaving aside all the bad talk on Costa we usually go about when we do talk about him, I wanted to talk about how good I think he have been for Chelsea as of now, 6 goal, 2 assist, average rating of 7.52, 2 MOTM. He is really having a very good beggining of the season, glad to see he ended up staying after all, make the league a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Please don't leave negative comment, this is an apreciation thread, let's not anger the Chelsea fan like last time around. ;p

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Chelsea8 I would agree with that sentence most of time but its kind of true that Diego look a bit like a bandito. Not a bad thing in itself, help him stand out more and make his own style but I can understand people who don't like it. Still think you shouldn't judge a person on his face even its very though some time. :P

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@chelsea8: If you imply those people was me, and im judging him because of his face then you are can not be more wrong. I purely judge him on his behavior on the pitch. Then his face shows his attitude. Thats a point of view from a natural fan. Please dont take words out of porpotion.

@Emo: i think its fair to leave a comment that you cant appreciate him enough, that would be better to discuss. But otherwise, i think it just all goes like: i dont care if people dont like him, hes a fighter... Well, its ok if you want to keep it that way, but then it might be a dead thread, aint it?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

You're not the only one who talked about diego costa's face, this is football ffs not a modeling contest.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn I see what you mean and of course I'm not saying people are not to share with us the fact they don't like Costa but since this is a apreciation thread, I'm just asking people to limit the negative as they can and try to focus their comment on the positif side of the player. I think it have yielded some good results, lots of user don't like him but still say good thing on him as well and that what I hoped to get. Still, one of the main reason I don't people saying too many negative stuff is because I don't want my buddy who love Chelsea to feel the need to defend their player. I don't want to start conflict. :P

@Chelsea8 Lol, nobody said Costa was ugly and by any mean, he is not at all. But he does look a bit like a bandito in my opinion. I can't believe this would offend you son. ;P

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah, indeed he is a fighter and I can understand his club's fan love him for that.

He also has that killer instinct.

Dont get me wrong, we need players like him as much as we need the good guys. Its entertaining and bring diversity to the game. That we should appreciate too.

Still hate him though

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Fair enough.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

The Chelsea striker reached the total in just his 64th match, a feat bettered only by Andrew Cole, Alan Shearer, Kevin Phillips, Fernando Torres and Ruud van Nistelrooy (see below).

Costa got to the mark seven matches ahead of Manchester City’s Sergio
Aguero and nine quicker than Thierry Henry.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

in the PL Costa the highest scorer and also only De Bruyne and have more assists.

mladen 7 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

On his way to China according to Sky Sports . LOL

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@mladen Doesn't sound to good, he would also have clashed with Conte. We'll see if he does or doesn't play against Leicester after all, it could be an indicator.

mladen 7 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@Emobot7 ,idk but some serious s*** is happening there... we ll see in this two days ..

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Yes because everything you see in the news is true lmao, costa just had a small injury that's it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@chelsea8 Could be it. No harm in keeping an eye out for any kind of news though even if its propably nothing.

@mladen Indeed, we will have to wait and see.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Another thing I apreciate about Costa that I forgot to share with you guys:
enter image description here
He love dogs, just like Alexis Sanchez. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Another thing I apreciate about Costa that I forgot to share with you guys:
enter image description here
He love dogs. :)