Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diego Costa's coin
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Spurs fan threw a coin on Costa and then he did this.
Well, not my favourite player, but gotta probably like him a bit more after this gesture.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He put it in his pants? I don't get it. What did he do with the coin?

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He gave the fan a little lesson, i cant remember the black player who ate a Banana thrown to him, same thing, the fan should have been confused :)
@dynast he is a millionaire, a coin doesnt have any importance for him, but the gesture was classy...

Chucksea 9 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

@tiki_taka It was Dani Alves..

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Dani started a trend though........

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

And probably the fan who did this was one of the people dissing chelsea for the paris incident lol theres no difference between racism and this disgusting act

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I like Tottenham.. first they paid for Willians flight and now they're helping us to fund our summer transfers. Thanks!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like Tottenham.. first they pay for Willians flight and now they're helping us to fund our summer transfers. Thanks!

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Classy gesture :D

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I like this kind of gestures. But it doesn't change my feelings about him.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

he should have got a photo of him giving it to mourinho and sent it to the fan saying they were gonna buy messi with the coin

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Dirty player. He should have gave the coin back. Thief! :)

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Who would dare steal a coin when you earn 200k a week. A complete disgrace to football. :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

The FA should charge him 10k for such a disgrace inhuman act. He is a cheat. How could he possibly think that no one will see that he stole that coin! as if there are no cameras around! ..

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Nice to hear this from chelsea fans.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@Alex and Eden
No need to aggrandize or overstate the situation more guys. I did not join the main thread where you all discussing about Costa's behaviour " Diego Costa's disgusting behavior (should he be banned?) " because the things I was going to say about Costa and especially Mourinho were going to bother you guys even more. But, you carrying the discussion elsewhere isn't needed. Please.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Alex and Eden
No need to aggrandize the situation more guys. I did not join the main thread where you all discussing about Costa's behaviour " Diego Costa's disgusting behavior (should he be banned?) " because the things I was going to say about Costa and especially Mourinho were going to bother you guys even more. But, you carrying the discussion elsewhere isn't needed. Please.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Emrecan "because the things I was going to say about Costa and especially Mourinho were going to bother you guys even more"

Oh please talk more about it. We still didn't talk much about it. We need more depth into this.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Where's the freedom of speech?

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I prefer stay out of it since some of the Chelsea fans underestimate the comments which they don't agree.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Can we stop with all that sarcasm?

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Some Chelsea fans are just sad in this forum. They went and brought up every thread within the last 2 YEARS to comment and bring them back. You still want to claim you don't act like a victim? Instead of getting over this you are adding fuel to the fire. Its pretty darn pathetic.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^Yep spot on .... could not have said it better. To add, those don't even make sense...

Discussion Closed