Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Did Willian Get Fat?
Arshavin 3 years ago
Arsenal, England 4 48

Willian's physique in pre-season loss to Hibernian prompts reaction from fans

The games are about getting players up to full fitness and that fact certainly applies to one member of Arsenal's current squad.

Images of Willian looking rather out of shape during the Hibernian game have been doing the rounds on social media and football fans have unsurprisingly been quick to react.

You can check out the photos of the Brazilian winger below.

Willian's physique vs Hibernian

Comments
Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

yes

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Um... well, he does seem a bit more... sotcky than in my memory, he still got time till next season though. Willian! Time for a diet bro!

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

He's probably just stocked up from being hydrated. Don't want to cramp up in preseason, he'll probably burn off unnecessary fat/ liquids in the coming months lol.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont want to be harsh, but that's what happen when you are in Arsenal, or part of the Arsenal's system :D Time to switch club guys :D:D:D:D:D

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

. Don't want to cramp up in preseason, he'll probably burn off unnecessary fat/ liquids in the coming months lol.

Hopefully in different team

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

@quikzyyy y Tuan I remember at some point seasons ago. I would've gladly taken him at United the way he bends the ball. 🤣🤣🤣 Scored some brilliant long goals.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

remember when we didn't give contracts to over 30's for more than one year? we didn't even do it for legends and we lost a lot of good players like that..

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol thats gunners six pack, no respect for his club, he should train appart until getting fit with no pay