Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Did Falcao give away move to MADRID!?
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Would the Colombian possibly be moving to Manchester City, who were reported to be keen on bringing him to England? Maybe Arsenal were shock contenders for his signature?

But Real Madrid have been favourites to sign the Colombia international on loan all summer and Falcao appeared to have let the cat out of the bag after apparently committing a social media gaffe of rather epic proportions.

The Monaco superstar was reported to have tweeted and then rapidly deleted a message revealing he will soon be a Madrid player, but not before people got screengrabs.

Whether he was guilty of a Twitter slip or not, rumours of a move to Real Madrid persist, and open up the prospect of the European champions having the greatest attack ever assembled in the history of football.

Falcao is arguably the greatest centre-forward in the game at present, and at Real Madrid he would be supported by a trio of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez - three of the five most expensive players of all time.

It is quite the dream team - arguably outstripping even the first 'galactico' generation which included Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo and Ronaldo.

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Hate to be the bearer of bad news for Madridstas but his tweets were fake. He even said so on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/FALCAO/status/505785325726470145

In translation:

I have to refute a story about a tweet I have not done and that is a photo montage.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hate to the bearer of bad news for Madridsta but his tweets were fake. He even said so on his twitter.

In translation:

I have to refute a story about a tweet I have not done and that is a photo montage.

Hate to the bearer of bad news for Madridstas but his tweets were fake. He even said so on his twitter.

In translation:

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've heard many rumors that Madrid and Monaco are in talks about Falcao, but the process of getting him is difficult at the moment. I think that he will come anyways, but it will most likely be on loan.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Vendetta

That's what a lot of people are concerned about. Because it came from Falcao's official account, and many people claim to have seen it on his account before it got deleted. Nevertheless, it is simply a tweet, and we can see soon enough whether he will arrive at Madrid or not.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Vendetta

Yah, I saw that too, but hundreds have people have claimed to see it on his page. And, if it's fake, why was it on his timeline?

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Really? Had no idea. Well never mind then. :P

If he does join though, then I feel like the Benzema contract extension would have been useless for this season.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Real Madrid wanted Falcao when he was at Atlético Madrid, but there is something that Atletico can't sell any player to Real. So wonder where he will go, but I would take him even if it was just loan, we need world class striker right now.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Why didn't Arsenal go for Remy?

kenkichiotaka 10 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Nah,looks like he is coming to Man Utd for a season loan deal.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

What the hell is going on...
Haha. This is awesome.
Welcome to United, Falcao (at least on loan).
This actually makes a lot of sense.
Robin van Persie might need Knee Surjery.
Hernandez seems to be leaving.
Rooney is just not playing the captain's role.
Welbz is sadly not sure about his future.
Having an experienced amazing forward is just what we need. If it works out, maybe there's a buy out option at the end of the loan? Nevertheless, welcome.

@man_utd Was there a buying option?If so,for how many years?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Falcao has just been spotted at Manchester city driving to Old trafford wearing an Arsenal jersey shouting #Halamadrid

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@kenkichiotaka

They signed him on a season long loan and the deal includes an option for United to buy the striker for 55m euros (£43.5m) at the end of the loan spell. BBC Sport

Oh,I see.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

he is going to manchester united on loan.

Cavin11 10 years ago
Chelsea, United States 2 884

Falcao is fitter to Real Madrid. Hope he goes to the club after the loan.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I think Espn reports he sealed a year move to Man Utd.