Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

DI MARIA JOINS PSG (TROLL FOOTBALL)
minoas57 9 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

From that perspective, he is indeed the luckiest player ATM.
PSG has CIA Lolllzzz cool!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PSG has CIA Lolllzzz cool!!!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Di Maria is that u?

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

CIA? wow.

Heisinburg 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

Forcing a move from Real Madrid to Man Utd, not from Utd to PSG. It really shows Di Maria's true colors of his attitude, which is really disappointing. I don't a f**k if he was played out of position, as some complained. If anything, he should be playing well in no matter what position's he's been given, because that's what the money's for.

What a disgrace of a player.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

From forcing a move from Real Madrid to Man Utd, not from Utd to PSG. It really shows Di Maria's true colors, which is really disappointing. I don't a f**k if he was played out of position, if anything, he should be playing well in no matter what position's he's been given, because that's what the money's for.

Forcing a move from Real Madrid to Man Utd, not from Utd to PSG. It really shows Di Maria's true colors, which is really disappointing. I don't a f**k if he was played out of position, if anything, he should be playing well in no matter what position's he's been given, because that's what the money's for.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I remember our Wingers were just as good of full backs sometimes . Gareth Bale started as right back and made way up to winger and now may become CAM . Di Maria should have stfu and work his ass off for the club . Not like Ashley Young or Valencia never played full back position .

However, on the other side , you never ever should play EPL's most expensive player ever as your full back !!! Period .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It was probably a clash of egos between di Maria and Van Gaal. Combine that with the change in culture, language, team mates, playing style, and a robbery attempt on his house... I can see why he didn't want to stay in England anymore.