Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Depay to Lyon
louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

So Depay has officially signed for Lyon for 16M + 8M in bonuses on a 4 year deal. I personally don't understand Mourinho's thinking behind selling him because with his potential I feel like selling him is a waste. Mourinho also sold De Bruyne and Lukaku at a young age at Chelsea who have now both gone on to be extremely World class players proving Mourinho's mistake. I have feeling the same could happen with Depay.

What are your thoughts on this situation?

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

My old roomie (United supporter) had a massive hardon for Depay.. He would change the league.. he was soo muscular.. he's one of the best talents alive.. the proportions which my roomie rose this guy to the sky was surrealistic.. I guess he thinks otherwise now.. byebye Depay

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@KTB Poor roomie, he deserved better as well from his idol. :( But seriously, its hard to believe Memphis was such an huge flop for United, after all, he seemed to have all the physical quality to thrive in PL. No doubt its problem was all in his head, either he was trying too hard, not enough, or just thought everything would go his way. A shame really. :(