Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Debate: Best assist/playmaker at the moment?
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ok guys, let's have a little debate here. For goal scoring, no one beats Ronaldo at this moment, that's quite obvious. But,

Who is the best playmaker in the world at this moment? or who is the most visionary passer?

It's not about number of assists, cuz that we just have to look for statistic, and a lot of them are just simple passes... I am talking about the kind of player who deliver deadly passes, direct play, insane and visioned through balls, jaw-drop assists or passes (not ended up in goals) etc...

My list:

• Messi
  • Ozil (dropping form)
  • Xavi
  • Kroos/Ribery
  • Pirlo
  • Mata
  • Totti
  • Fabregas
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ok guys, let's have a little debate here. For goal scoring, no one beats Ronaldo at this moment, that's quite obvious. But,

Who is the best playmaker in the world at this moment? or who is the most visionary passer?

It's not about number of assists, cuz that we just have to look for statistic, and a lot of them are just simple passes... I am talking about the kind of player who deliver deadly passes, direct play, insane and visioned through balls, jaw-drop assists or passes (not ended up in goals) etc...

My list:

• Messi
  • Ozil (dropping form)

• Xavi
  • Kroos/Ribery

• Pirlo
  • Mata
  • Totti

My list:

• Messi
  • Ozil (dropping form)
  • Xavi
  • Kroos/Ribery
  • Pirlo
  • Mata
  • Totti