Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

De Gea to sign a new deal with Manchester United-According to reports
TheGame 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

According to major news reports today, although not yet officially confirmed, De Gea is due to sign a contract extension at Manchester United. This is HUGE news and I will keep this thread updated if anything substantial materializes.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

According to major news reports today, although not yet officially confirmed, De Gea is due to sign a contract extension at Manchester United. This is HUGE news and I will keep this thread updated if anything substantial materializes.

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

well that will be like a huge sack of balls in Perez face !! Spoiled brats who think they can and should have anyone they want ! Come on make it happen United !

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Really ? Quite surprising... ( Big Big contract in the air )

I still think he will join his hometown next year but not for free.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Buy-Out clause?

• History

Buyout clause?

TheGame 9 years ago Edited

@Marcus, couldn't have said it better mate. In other news, Jorge Mendes (De Gea's super agent) arrived at Carrington a few hours ago! This is getting better and better.

• History

@Marcus, couldn't have said it better mate. In other news, Jorge Mendes arrived at Carrington a few hours ago! This is getting better and better.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well... If Madrid were to spend roughly 40m on a keeper with 1 year left of contract then this contract extension might give us a ridiculous transfer sum when Madrid finally takes him.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

After the benching I am VERY surprised by this. I would love it if it happens though.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

man united better keep him.. i wanna see manchester united rises to its glory again and they will need david de gea to achieve that.. more fun for them big boys in BPL.. :D

TheGame 9 years ago

According to BBC, De Gea has opened contract talks with United!! This story is definitely picking up steam.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It would be AWESOME if this is true!!!

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

i hope he doesnt just dont like united having good players

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

He will probably still go to Madrid. Perez doesn't seem to mind paying up for his shiny toys.

• History

He will probably still got to Madrid. Perez doesn't seem to mind paying up for his shiny toys.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Let us dream Dynastian lol

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well done United, not against Madrid considering how high i rate Navas when in form and getting confident. But United were loosing big here money aside in term of communication, it could have been really bad if they kept their last year best player join the spanish giant, why ? Because they gave him Ronaldo and because Madrid would have been established as a premium destination ( its already the case ) and a step up in a United player's career.

While in reality, 2 years ago, United was the richest club in the world, and will remain in top 3 richest clubs with biggest fan base for years... so in the transfer market, the presence they have and their attractivity cant be lower than the other giant clubs...

Madrid didnt loose a thing, Perez will find another star signing, Madrid got arguably the best attractivity in the world.

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The bigger club won.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

LoL !

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

YESS!!!

I am not downgrading de gea or anything, but its better if Navas stays at Madrid and De gea at United. The players already have good chemistry with their fellow teammates and it would be terrible to change it.

I am ecstatic that navas is staying! I really like the guy, He deserves to stay in Madrid.

Congratulations to United fans, you guys beat that old geezer perez!!

DatGuy 9 years ago
Manchester United, United States 4 20

Woodward is GOD!

to the one who knocks...I couldn't put it any better.

Our season starts now!!

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Was not expecting this, but I'm very happy.

A little voice in my head says it could just be to increase his value, but screw that voice.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think negotiations with De Gea went pretty much like this ... or you can apply same thing to Real Madrid with United on deadline

• History

I think negotiations with De Gea went pretty much like this ...