Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David Villa on his way to the Premier League?
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This player needs no introduction. David Villa was and probably still is one of the best forwards playing in Europe. However, and despite his enormous quality, David Villa doesn't seem to be an option for Barcelona's manager, Tito Vilanova, this season.
With no room for him at this “new” Barcelona, the Spanish media claim that he is definitely on his way to the English Premier League.

David Villa has 11 appearances in La Liga this season, but in most of them he came in as a substitute. 

The Spanish media claim that André Villas-Boas is really interested in taking him to White Hart Lane but he is not alone in this pursuit. The media also claim that Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal have enquired Barcelona about David Villa's transfer fee in order to take him to the Premier League.

what do you think guys? 
as Arsenal fan i think if we sell Chamakh, Arshavin (and still unknown future of Walcott) this may be a great deal.

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Come back to Valencia Villa ),: It sucks that he broke his leg and lost his place. But who knows he seems to be getting stronger and can retake his spot. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

But he's already 31 and just coming back from an injury. I don't think he's that great of a prospect.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Let him be in Barcelona, the place where he should be i think.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

No.
Come on Barca! ok he returned from a serious injury but he is improving game after game.
Don't sell him.
Miss you el Guaje!

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

for me villa is as lethal as aguero !

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

David Villa NEEDS to got to Arsenal. That way wenger can sell the forehead and hopefully he will score alot of goals for them.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@ramaboy U don't even know how much i wish he will do that.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

What a shame. He was at the peak of his career when he got injured. I loved seeing him at top form, but i don't think Tito will play him that much. It's maybe best for him to go else where then. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

//UPDATE there are rumours on the internet that DAVID VILLA will join SWANSEA, for a 3 month long loan. 
this will be big shock for me if it will happen.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

No... this won't happen. Villa will want to go to a big scoring club with very good players..

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

In Swansea? It's too bad for him.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I would fight someone to bring Villa to Arsenal. I have always admired him and it would be perfect for ME. That said, I'm not sure he's going aywhere this january but there are many people in Spain saying that he'll be off in the summer. I think he would be a perfect fit for Arsenal because they badly need a proven striker and the way he plays will suit us down to the bone. Sigh, one can hope right?

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

4 way trade :D
villa to arsenal - walcott to man utd - nani to man city - aguero to barcelona muahahahahha (one can wish)

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Never! Tito is smart playing him little by little to regain form.. then come a big game and he starts! BOOM hat-trick! 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

C'mon AVB... get this signature!