Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David Luiz: 'I Forgot Chelsea Aren't In The Champions League!' (talkSPORT)
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Comments
_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

this could have been funny.......but i kept hearing "copa america"

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Lol, I watched it with the mute and it was great. XD

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Lmao that was funny as hell

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hahaha, which Bart was he referring to btw?

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think he was comparing Bart Simpson to Batshuayi.

It was funny until they ripped out Marcos Alonso. Yes, he played for Bolton, but that really doesn't make him a bad player.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hahaha imagine if he does a mistake in his first game, social networks will go mas on him.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Eden17 Those stuff are big parody, they doesn't even take themselve seriously, they base themselve on popular stereotype to make the more people laugh, didn't even know Marcos Alonso was playing for Bolton and I don't care, he still has the potential to be a fine player for Chelsea this season. You should try to enjoy it for what it is and not think too much about, I mean talk sport literally made a video were Ronaldo said Messi was a "evil douche", so really, you can see they are just doing it for laugh. :P

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It's just that I've heard a lot of people say the same thing about Alonso when we were linked to him, even Chelsea fans. It's getting on my nerves :P

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Eden Sorry, didn't know that, those people are troll for the most part no doubt however so I wouldn't let it get to my nerve if I were you, anyway good luck with your season. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden Sorry, didn't know that, those people are troll for the most part no doubt however so I wouldn't let it get to my nerve. ;)