Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Danilo to Real Madrid confirmed
mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Comments
mladen 9 years ago

Imo, he is NOT better than Carvajal,so who will be 1st choice in your opinion and why ? Will Carvajal be sold ? I would pick him in a blink of eye.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Carvajal isn't going to be sold, so I guess that means that Arbeloa is out.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Another Barça target not useful to Madrid taken, good job Perez, Bench is waiting for him...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ That's actually so true...

mladen 9 years ago

Yeah,you already have two TOP class LBs, so you will have top class RBs too. The best politic for the club,but what about players on the bench .... I know it's big team,but ...

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^top class starting 11 with top class bench players. :)

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

barcelona have no super rbs and no super lbs. just adriano, alves, montoya

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'd pick Carvajal over him any day. I never seem to like Brazilian fullbacks..... I prefer the ones who prioritise defending much more like Azpilicueta.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Eden what about Roberto Carlos and Cafu? Didn't liked them either?

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I wouldn't like them in the modern game as much as I did when they played. Filipe Luis is fantastic but I personally prefer Azpi as he is better in defence.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Great player, but I'm almost 100% sure that he isn't needed in Madrid.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Omg,31 mil. for Danilo,are u fuckin kidding me.Real Madrid bought Illaramendi for 30+ mil. And he is staying most of the time in bench.Same thing will be for Danilo,he will be a bench player.Real Madrid is fuckin ****,no matter what a player is,or how good is he,Real Madrid will buy it for 30+ mil.They bought James for 70-80 mil. and he is doing nothing,same with Bale.Bullshit

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Omg,31 mil. for Danilo,are u fuckin kidding me.Real Madrid bought Illaramendi for 30+ mil. And he is staying most of the time in bench.Same thing will be for Danilo,he will be a bench player.Real Madrid is fuckin shit,no matter what a player is,or how good is he,Real Madrid will buy it for 30+ mil.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

nah, I actually liked the signing, remember guys, this year we had almost 6 injuries unexpectedly, luckily the injured players were replaceable with our world class subs, *however Arb\loa.............

He who's name should never be written or said....

Is finally replaced with danilo, carvajal is amazing but needs to rest more, like next year, copa del rey players like danilo and the rest of the subs will play so the starting 11 could rest more..

We need Ancelloti to give the bench players more playing time, our bench squad is strong enough to beat teams like levante, Granada, Rayo etc we just need the players to strengthen their chemistry on the pitch more with the players on the bench, this is our problem this year, especially when luka got injured, lucas silva may replace him in weak games but still needs to play more. Hope ancelloti fixes this ASAP!

Salahadin 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 11 554

This is a great signing. I dont know what you are thinking that this is bad, he will have playing time and will be a card we can use vs teams who shut down bale. You see this player will make it hard to control bale and give him space a great fix For bale.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is a great signing. I dont what you are thinking that this is bad, he will have playing time and will be a card we can use vs teams who shut down bale. You see this player will make it hard to control

mladen 9 years ago

The First Meeting Between Florentino Perez & Danilo

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Great player, Carvajal surely won't leave, it's Arbeloa who I guess would go to team like Atleti or Valencia. Next season there's a huge competition between Carvajal and Danilo, both are really great.

liomessi10 9 years ago

arbeloa should go. i hope carvajal gets sold tho. don't ask why.

liomessi10 9 years ago

@argjenti you are more sensible than most real madrid fans. btw ancelotti said illara is part of his plans. is he lying?

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I can't... Sport already stating that Danilo is a Barca fan xD... He's not necessarily worth the 30m, but we need another RB, and Danilo is a great choice, you all already saw how Arbeloa's dreadful defending almost cost us our Champions League spot. Danilo is a VERY versatile player, which I'd argue could even help at CDM or RM if needed, so I think he's a player that will come very useful to Madrid. Carvajal is obviously our first choice RB, but I see nothing wrong with buying another one.

As @Rayrex7 mentioned, injuries will come at any time, for any player, so having a good depth in the squad is crucial, as well as having young players. Carvajal, and Danilo are both 23, and full of potential. Injuries almost cost us all titles already this season. So I see nothing wrong with this signing, and I actually find it very astute from Florentino. Just my opinion.

This also means, another good player Barca can't get, which is just a plus in his signing. Also, please, Barca fans don't start saying that Madrid only because Barca wanted to sign him. Top players are wanted by top teams all over Europe, having an interest in a player doesn't automatically tie him to you. Madrid showed great interest in Rakitic, Suarez, Neymar, and others before Barca even looked at them. And you don't see us complaining. Thats how the market works, best offer, and player's preference, but according to Sport, every Madrid player is a Barca fan, and thats probably the only sports site most Barca fans read. (No offense to the actual smart, and mature Barca fans)

And @Argjenti1996. Are you an actual fan or just a plastic one? Saying James and Bale have done nothing is just ridiculous. I suggest you pay more attention to Madrid games.