Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dab!
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I can't be the only who started dabbing after seeing some player like Paul Pogba or Jesse Lingard doing it as a celebration? Anyone else started doing it sometime for no reason? Any of you guys getting told not to do it by annoyed family member? Because I can tell you that I do. :p

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

im annoyed looking at people dabbing.. :D

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeahhh lolll, its mildly annoying somehow. But catch the eyes

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I just find it funny, but thats my opinion, I mean, its a dance like any other, it just catch the eyes a bit more like Tuan said.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@Jimbet I know how it feels.

Also my cousin says that I do it wrong. WTF!

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol it's so addicting to do for some reason, even though it probably looks ridiculous :P

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I honestly think it's kind of stupid, but then again I also saw this and laughed so, whatever.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Indeed, that thing was funny. :)

SergioAguero10 8 years ago
Manchester City, Argentina 6 348

@Emobot7......do u play football??? Professional or jus backyard like?? And also, how old are you??? Like U18, or more like U15 squads!!?

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

my cousins all do it wrong and only i do it right. don't do it as a celebration tho it's weird.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would say these guys got celebrating to whole new level.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Jimmy bullard has the best celebration:

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@SergioAguero10 Backyard I fear, I only play with my sis and dad from time to time when they want to. I can tell you I'm not extremely good but I still enjoy it a lot. I'm 22 if you want know and I only started loving football recently, but from what I can see, its doesn't mean I'm less passionate about it than other member on Footyroom. ;)

@quikzyyy I just love those guys, they are the best at what they do. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SergioAguero10 Backyard I fear, I only play with my sis and dad from time to time when they want to. I can tell you I'm extremely good but I still enjoy it a lot. I'm 22 if you want know and I only started loving football recently, but from what I can see, its doesn't mean I'm less passionate about it than other member on Footyroom. ;)

@SergioAguero10 Backyard I fear, I only play with my sis and dad from time to time when they want to. I can tell you I'm extremely good but I still enjoy it a lot. I'm 22 if you want know and I only started loving football recently, but from what I can see, its doesn't mean I'm less passionate about it than other member on Footyroom. ;)

@quikzyyy I just love those guys, they are the best at what they do. ;)

DarioUtd 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

I always do the dab!! why? i don't know, i think its coz its sooo addicting... i saw pogba and lingard do it after utd beat leicester, and that makes me do it even more!!

so yeah... :) :) :) :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I always do the dab!! why? i don't know... i saw pogba and lingard do it after utd beat leicester, and that makes me do it even more!!

so yeah... :) :) :) :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@DarioUtd I know the feeling lad, it got old after a while though so I don't do it as much but its still pretty fun when I do it. :D

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm already hating in fifa, its so annoying

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Lol, I don't get why some people find it annoying, unless its your opponent celebrating with it and not you. :P

Marcie 8 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 0 106

haha i love it! my family gets sooooo annoyed!