Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

D Luiz contract extension
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

I don’t know if I got it right, but did D Luiz really sign a contract extension with Arsenal?

If so, how could this be?

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Simple, they put a contract extension on front of him and he signed it.

But more seriously, it seem to me like his mistake weren't enough to make fall out of grace at Arsenal. I guess their value his experience and forgive his performance against city because he might have no yet been fit. As for Luiz no doubt he feel like he hurt the club and need to make up for it. Thats really all I can see.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Is this some kind of joke ? Are the leaders of Arsenal fans of BDSM or what

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i swear arsenal is just a social experiment how long can we go :(

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

That's awesome. D.Luiz is a great player i'm really happy for him and Arsenal for this. Wish him all the best

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Luiz is a bit misunderstood in my opinion. He has the right intentions and does have solid technical abilities, but he is not going to be a player to build your group around. He won't be that top defender and will need other strong players around him so that when he does make a mistake here or there, it doesn't bite him every single time.

He sure does make mistakes, but who doesn't? He is not my favorite player in the world, but he is not terrible.

The gunners are a mess, with or without him, so pointing at one player is just comedy.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Not everyone will agree with you no doubt but I will. He has obvious quality despite his fault and making mistake indeed happen. Tbh, there is tons of player who do mistake, it just that his were a lot more costly that time which is why people make a lot out of it.

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I wish I could play shit and be given a contract ffs, at least I'm actually an Arsenal fan

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

He doesn't have a brain sometimes, I once saw this guy aim top corner from a free kick in his own side of the pitch with every opposing defender back, plus he's terrrible at defending, passing is all well and fun but he can't defend, that's why I hate him.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@amir_keal He is exposed more at Arsenal, so his mistakes are magnified. I have seen him play with Brazil and had some really good matches, but they play to a style that is conducive to his, as well as, has other really good defenders around him to cover.

I have seen his quality which is why I can see they want to keep him. He does need to learn how to play FOR Arsenal and not just stay feral.