Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cruyff: Mourinho was nothing as a footballer
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

*"He had nothing to show for himself as a footballer but now he can do something," Cruyff was quoted as saying by AS.***

**"Yes, he is the only one, the only mad enough to say a thing like that. He's so mad he's in a straitjacket."

-Source Goal.Com

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Jose himself stated that he was never much of a player so why point out something like this.

I respect Cryuff for what he has done for the game but sometimes he simply appears like a arrogant man who makes a fool of himself in public. This is not the first time he released such an statement.

What has Mourinho's qualities on the pitch has to do with his qualities on the side-line?

Alex Ferguson wasn't a great player himself, but he's still one of the greatest football managers of all time. Sometimes I think Cruyff only speaks to the media because he's afraid of being forgotten.

Cryuff himself was a disaster as a coach but as a player was awsome .... Everyone has his own talents

John Cryuff : Top 10 Footballers of All Time.
Jose Mourinho : Top 10 Trainers of All Time.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

His statement is true but I can't see how it relates to anything. You don't need to be the most decorated player to be the best coach. Maradona is below average as a coach but an amazing player. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo : you got my point !!

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

cruyff is cunt alaways speaking bad to everyone

xMaravilla 12 years ago
Manchester United, Belgium 0 14

Sorry but Cruyff is tha Boss

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@bambhose Johan Cruyff is a Netherlands, Ajax/Barcelona Legend so just ST** 

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Just like Mourinho dares to say stuff, Cruyff also does. He's the boss and he will be the boss forever.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

he was a legend .. now hes a oldy who dont knw to respect any team . thinks barcelona is d only boss.

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

but barca lost to real. only the result says the truth!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If Cruyff can't accept qualities of other people, then he's an egoist guy and not interesting in human plan.