Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to quit Real Madrid...
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Lately Ronaldo has stated he is not happy with the club or with some of his teammates from RM. After Essien's     presentation he talked with Real Madrid directors about his future at the club and it is said he already talked to Florentino Perez about him wanting to leave the club. He was asking Florentino to let him go.

Today he scored twice against Granada and didn't celebrate any of the goals. After the game he was interviewed and he said he was "sad, and the club knows why"

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/real-madrid/transfer-talk/news/ronaldo-wants-to-quit-madrid_43476.html

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well, if he does, Madrid is going to have to find someone to stabilize the team's offense. The most obvious choice is Neymar, but that's going to be difficult. But all of this is based on IF he leaves. The question is, where?

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo will lose all my respect if he moves to Man $hitty. He will only keep my respect if he stays at Real, or goes back to United.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Manchester United maybe?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

its sad how people come to conclusions without any solid proof .... he just said "he is unhappy and club knows why" .... calm down and wait for Mourinho's next press conference !!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Naman93

Cadena Ser(
 Spain's premier radio network ) Refered that ronaldo Asked From Florentino Perez to leave Real Madrid!!
Also he has no good relations with his teammates.
Marceloa has referred that Messi is the best player in the world and That This Year Iker Casillas Deserve to win the ballon d'or,something that Ronaldo did not Like..He also said that he is not feeling good with his teammates.
PS.Other sources told that Cristiano Cried after a few games this new season because he fall into depression!
http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/articulo/morena-adelanta-cristiano-ronaldo-pidio-florentino-marcharse-real-madrid/csrcsrpor/20120903csrcsrdep_1/Tes 

Also other sources refer that ronaldo has a matter with the team since last year!
What is this?
When Ronaldo left Manchester for Real, Madrid told to him that he would be the highest paid football Player in the world! He was for a long time,but after Anzhi signed Eto'o he was not anymore..

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

he will stay...i know he will

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Please not City it would kill me inside. 

Emmanuel_NIYO 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 0 1

Ronaldo... stay at Real, or your whole career will be ruined. Professional club needs professional players, that's one of the reason you should be happy at REAL. #yourbigfansadvice

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Welcome to FR emmanuel

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

I guess he needs some money ;)

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

he will goto mls he said once