Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo haters
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I am not a Ronaldo hater, I don't mind him I actually kind of like him. I just don't like it when people say he's as good as Messi. If you don't like Ronaldo or want to see many of his dives check out this guys page. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnknownGenius01
--> yeah I know he has no life doing all that but his videos are pretty entertaining and they are truthful (in a sense that they reveal his nasty dives to your blind eyes)

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If you want I can post a whole video dedicated to Sergio Busquets and his theatrics -.-
Just don't bother posting those videos here. You're only demeaning a player who has proved himself as one of the finest goalscorers in history. Even if Messi is miles ahead of him, you shouldn't try to take any credit away from a player, since every player has their ups and downs. Including Messi. Remember that "Hand of God" against Espanyol?

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

let people think whatever they want. i agree with dynastian . In the end every player will do something shady if it helps their team win, if it is diving, sweeping a better player, hand of godding, or suarez goaline hand balling.. And i kind of respect that doing whatever it takes to win

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

tdot2barca i never knew you were such a cunt.. I thought you were a nice and respective barca fan...I can talk a million bad stuff about Barcelona too.. Did you remember when busquets did a monkey gesture to Marcelo in the CL 2 seasons ago and he didnt even got banned... And we all know that UEFA supports Barcelona just ask any football fan...

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@donandres who is cr7skillz? and why people here in forum calling CristianoRonaldo7 as iraqmestro?

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I don't care. Busquets does not dive in the box crying for penalty's all he does is over-react when people actually come in contact with him.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@PuppetMaster, CristianoRonaldo7 is someone called Cr7skillz, also known as The_Iraqi_Maestro, Neymar, SergioAguero and many other names, he has been banned about 8 times for his appalling behaviour.  Seems FR is going soft letting him back on here again after all the problems he has caused.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I still don't like the fact that he's still here, tbh. I wouldn't really tell someone to get out of this site, but for CR7skillz, I'm going to make an exception. GTFO, cr7skillz, why can't you just go visit a site elsewhere? A lot of us don't appreciate you being here.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

C'mon, I'm not a cocksucker but CristianoRonaldo7 really improved his behavior. He posted really interesting facts recently. Don't be shy, anyway stupid post. If u don't like Ronaldo so u don't like football.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

BAN HIS IP!!!

tdot2barca 11 years ago

He is a dick-rider. Sorry for my inappropriate language.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

With the EPL vs la Liga thread and this one, you just showed our whole community that you are an immature twat. Grow up your threads bring nothing to our forum.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

Sorry people barely make new threads & I just want to start a real intellectual argument.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@2dot2barca, no offence mate, but if you want to start an intellectual argument, can it something unrelated to CR7 vs Messi? Because personally, I find it annoying as it has been going on for many years now.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I didn't specifically compare the two but I wanted to compare Liga and Epl. Also at times I am extremely bored constantly refreshing this website so I just start something random like that. 
KingHenry I'm sorry but if you have a problem just don't comment at all because I really don't care and your opinion is irrelevant.

Munited 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 0 1

Ronaldo dives in a normal, not as busquets, he is excessive 

tdot2barca 11 years ago

Man I posted this 20 days ago.. & Busquets doesn't dive he just over-exaggerates when someone touches him.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^^^
HA
BEST THING IVE READ IN THIS FORUM
"BUSQUETS DOESN"T DIVE"
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH