Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CR7 to PSG? for €125m
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

PSG ready €125m Ronaldo bid. This is huge huge a$s money, but probably worth it considering the prolific super star's image.

Perez would sell him with that much of money? I doubt it... with him everything can happen.

Football wise, Ronaldo can win Ligue 1. Not that they cant now so it is even easier. For him... it might be a big downfall.

For Real, Im not sure if this is good or bad (at this very moment)... he's still their best striker, second or third most important player (after Modric), but his selfishness, self conciousness might cause imbalance for the team, make other player looses their confident (this point is still very much debatable, but might very well be).

I wish he would stay in Liga, the fans need him to stay in big league, either EPL or La Liga

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PSG ready €125m Ronaldo bid. This is huge huge a$s money, but probably worth it considering the prolific super star's image.

Perez would sell him with that much of money? Im not sure... with him everything can happen.

Football wise, Ronaldo can win Ligue 1. Not that they cant now so it is even easier. For him... not sure... it might be a big downfall

For Real, Im not sure if this is good or bad (at this very moment)... he's still their best striker, second or third most important player (after Modric), but his selfishness, self conciousness might cause imbalance for the team, make other player looses their confident (this point is still very much debatable, but might very well be).

I wish he would stay in Liga, the fans need him to stay in big league, either EPL or La Liga

Perez would sell him with that much of money? Im not sure... with him everything can happen.

Football wise, Ronaldo can win Ligue 1. Not that they cant now so it is even easier. For him... it might be a big downfall.

Comments
Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Would never leave RM for PSG

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think it would be an ok move for him. PSG have gotten stronger in Europe and with him its always a possibility they could reach a final. He is aging and could maybe sustain his level another 2-3 years. Its something Perez could consider. He already has Bale to step up and replace him at the Left wing.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i thought it was 91m

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

125 m for a 30 years old player, that's insane.

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

rumors.... it will never happen ...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If it will happen, prepare for 100M Hazard bid by Real

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

PSG wants to bring the pair Ronaldo-Di Maria, For Madrid building something arround James with Bale as a nine could be the plan of the future...Not sure if it will take place next year.
Ronaldo-Bale relationship looks deteriorated, i understand why Bale is furious and doesnt feed Ronaldo at times...

Everything is possible, Ronaldo transfer would be an incredible move for PSG, sportively and financially with the shirts sales, the negotiaions of sponsors and TV rights on the rise until the value and the attractivity of the club, 100M for Ronaldo isnt that Huge when you look to positives...

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

"his selfishness, self conciousness might cause imbalance for the team"

He is self conscious, but since when is he selfish? He is one of the most creative players on our team. At around April, he had the third highest chances-created per game stat (2.7), behind only Suarez (2.9) and Messi (3.0). He also had the second-most chances created in La Liga, and has second most assists in La Liga (most assists for RM this season too). It's ridiculous that anyone is calling him selfish nowadays. If this was Ronaldo at United then I'd understand.

• History

"his selfishness, self conciousness might cause imbalance for the team"

• He is self conscious, but since when is he selfish? He is one of the most creative players on our team. At around April, he had the third highest chances-created per game stat (2.7), behind only Suarez (2.9) and Messi (3.0). He also had the second-most chances created in La Liga, and has second most assists in La Liga. It's ridiculous that anyone is calling him selfish nowadays. If this was Ronaldo at United then I'd understand.

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo at PSG would be a sight to behold... I'd actually start to regularly watch PSG matches instead of just watching them in the CL. However, I don't think he will leave anytime soon. Like I said before, he wants to destroy Raul's record for most goals. Not just beat it, but destroy it. I don't think he'll leave as long as he's scoring 50+ per season. After all, his tally this season hit 61 goals and 22 assists, his highest ever in both categories for a season. Leaving Madrid in his peak would be surprising indeed. Especially when he is still able to compete with Messi (although I think Messi can now breeze to his 5th Ballon d'Or because Ronaldo's injuries have ruined his career and he can't have the same impact on the team anymore like Messi can...).

• History

Ronaldo at PSG would be a sight to behold... I'd actually start to regularly watch PSG matches instead of just watching them in the CL. However, I don't think he will leave anytime soon. Like I said before, he wants to destroy Raul's record for most goals. Not just beat it, but destroy it. I don't think he'll leave as long as he's scoring 50+ per season. After all, his tally this season hit 61 goals and 22 assists, his highest ever in both categories for a season.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I hope it happens, I think that most Madrid fans don't even like him anymore.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Soccer

Not true. Almost all Madrid fans love him. Why would we hate our greatest player post-Di Stefano?

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Well, It just seems to me that recently everyone's been hating on him.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SoccerBoss

'Everybody' does not refer to 'most Madrid fans'. On this forum, I have yet to see a Madrid fan hate Ronaldo (excluding trolls). I have seen disappointment in Ronaldo's recent behavior from Madrid fans, including myself, but not hatred or dislike.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Madrid fans base has a small section of spoiled brats, they boo everyone, those are glory hunters not real fans. Im sure a lot of Madrid fans are not happy with some of CR7's actions, but never they hate him. He's adored and admired by most Madrid fans.