{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Costa or Aguero?
natalia 10 years ago
Le Mans, Colombia 3 21

Who's better?

Comments
ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Dynastian he meant as in proving himself in the BPL. There's a different style of play for costa to adapt in England.

JimBleedsArsenal 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 691

aguero.....because he has proved himself to be a great striker for years now....but coasta's only been in EPL for a month!!!!!!

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

been in epl for only a month, yet won the player of the month and scored 7 goals in 5 games, that says a lot about costa. however, lets wait and see at the end of the season, i bet costa will win the golden boot award

JimBleedsArsenal 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 691

<a></a>@chelsea8....aguero is just only one year older than costa.....26 and 25

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

oh i didn't know that, both aguero and costa are beasts, diego costa himself said that the best player he played with was aguero.

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

Costa was invisible versus Manchester city. He was seen fighting more than getting involved yesterday. On the other hand Aguero was running chelseas defence ragged full 90 minutes. Aguero is miles better.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

thats why costa hitted the post and he gave the pass to hazard who made the assist for schurlles goal, lol arsenal haters are everywhere but their club is pathetic.

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

lol how am i hating? its called an OPINION if youve ever heard that. costa is a disgusting monkey whos attitude is worse than balotellis. sure he hit the post luckily and anyone can pass the ball to hazard its not that hard. costa got absolutely bullied by kompany and mangala yesterday. If you dont think so then either youre deluded to understand or youre completely bias and cant accecpt the truth at times.

StevenLFC 10 years ago
Liverpool 2 26

@samuel999 Racist much? People like you disgust me.

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

^ I meant costa is a monkey by his actions retard. He acts like a crazy animal after someone softly barges or touches him.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

hit the post luckily hahah he scored 7goals in 5games and the whole arsenal team scored 10 goals in 5games hahahah

StevenLFC 10 years ago
Liverpool 2 26

I see. So calling people Monkeys and retards makes you a total gentleman. Your parents must be so proud of you.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

hahahah arsenal

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

this thread got nothing to do with Arsenal.

Cavin11 10 years ago
Chelsea, United States 2 884

Costa is lightyears ahead. Meaningless comparison.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Given so many unnecessary diversions, this discussion has now been officially closed. It was a great comparison and some fantastic points were made.

Discussion Closed