Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Copa del rey final thoughts and predictions
rayrex7 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Well I wanted to hear your thoughts and prediction of this ccopa del rey final, EL CLASSICO!!
and please share any info of the match that anyone of u know

Predictions:
3-2 for barca, 1-2 for madrid (there is a possibility we might end up in a penalty shoot-out)

but i really hope madrid wins cause i dont to see another trophyless season :((
heres a promo of the match, hope u all enjoy ;)

please guys share your opinions with everyone and hope u have a nice day :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

well I wanted to hear your thoughts and prediction of this ccopa del rey final, EL CLASSICO!!
and please share any info of the match that anyone of u know

Predictions:
3-2 for barca, 1-2 for madrid (there is a possibility we might end up in a penalty shoot-out

but i really hope madrid wins cause i dont to see another trophyless season :((
heres a promo of the match, hope u all enjoy ;)

please guys share your opinions with everyone and hope u have a nice day :D

Comments
GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

BALE!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Bale... wow ... wow... what a run...

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

damn.... rather see real win on our home ground than barca though....

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Off the post!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

lollllllllllzzz what a thrilling game

GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Congratulations Madrid. Absolutely delighted for Bale.

ironfist2010 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i told u mother****** :P :D

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

I almost almost got it right with 2 2, Barca was quite unlucky with the last post (dont get me wrong Madrid has been brilliant counter attacking, but 2nd half, Barca got it back)... MAN, Pedro SHOULD HAVE came in A LOT earlier...

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

WHAT"D I SAY THOUGH =D 2-1 Madrid.

Congrats, you merengues.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

YES WE WON. I FEEL LIKE I'M ON ECSTASY RIGHT NOW. WHAT A GOAL BY BALE.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

CAMPEOOOONESS!!!! @tuan , dude u smoked maruijana or? fckinggg MADRID WAS OWNING THE MATCH!! From the beginning we were only attacking and after Bartra scored that lucky header we went straight back to attackingg!! Barca did everything as usual , bad passing , crying with the ref , diving , bad passing , diving and it goes on!!! HALA MADRID!!!!

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

What a goal by Bale waw. Bayern next lets go!

Hala Madrid

WayneRooney 10 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

This didn't feel like an el classico

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Iraqui You should look at Coentrao and Di Maria dirty plays,both teams were not playing fairly.
Anyway, we shouldnt have even scored, Congrats Madrid really strong with Di Maria-Bale-Benzema wich is the best winning composition for Real Madrid.

Even if i think, they are respecting us more than we deserve, if they went forward im sure they could have made the break in first half, in a good day it could have costed them the game.

Messi was not seeming to be playing a final, more like a charity game, he didnt even try, if you look his mistake and his lack of spirit that led the 2nd Real Madrid goal, and Pinto, no comment.
Im really interested to see what will the socios do to this crisis, because its actually one inside and outside the pitch.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Iraqui You should look at Coentrao and Di Maria dirty plays,both teams were not playing fairly.
Anyway, we shouldnt have even scored, Congrats Madrid really strong with Di Maria-Bale-Benzema wich is the best winning composition for Real Madrid.
Messi was not seeming to be playing a final, more like a charity game, he didnt even try, if you look his mistake and his lack of spirit that led the 2nd Real Madrid goal, and Pinto, no comment.
Im really interested to see what will the socios do to this crisis, because its actually one inside and outside the pitch.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@iraqi: calm down man, didn't you read what I said (couple of comment before that too), Barca only came back to life in 2nd half before that it was RM with super counter attacking tactic. Admit it, 10 min before Bale solo, RM started to be opened up (after Pedro came in), a bit shaked too

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

@tiki You shouldn't have scored? What kind of logic is that, you scored so how on earth shouldn't you have scored?

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Overall a deserved win for Madrid, shame we didn't score more.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@tiki , Neymar crying like a b1tch again , Dani alves acting like an idiot and very aggresive. Busquets the diving teacher also played very nasty.. we won in the end and we deserved it!!

@tuan , Yeah offcourse , Martino was dumb. He should have let Sanchez and Pedro play. Because when they came in , in the 2nd half it was abit more dangerous against us. And i also have to admit that Bale's goal was lucky. Because i thought the match would continue to extra time. Neymar also missed a 1v1 against Casillas almost at the end of the match :O i was holding my breath. But anyways we still have a chance to win La Liga and CL. Everything is possible ;) Hala Madrid