{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Conor McGregor retirement
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Well this came out of no where!

enter image description here

Just few days before that he posted a picture saying that he was "Hungry like Day 1" and then this retirement tweet ... at first I thought it was some kind of a joke, until about 5 hours ago Dana White announced that McGregor is pulled from UFC 200 re-match with Diaz.

Well WTF!? Maybe it has something to do with death of Joao Carvalho or maybe Conor is really pissed that UFC and his opponents are not giving him enough credit... maybe he wants to try WWE lol

What you guys think?

Comments
chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I think it's a smart move, he is already rich and most fighters do it for the money and now he can start his Hollywood career.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I am going to get very, very rich and then I will get out

Conor McGregor

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

I don't know a lot about UFC, but that seem like a rash move, even for someone who found success.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't a lot about UFC, but that seem like a rash move, even for someone who found success.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He's not going to get out. I don't think so. Eventhough I wouldn't be surprised - he'd succeed elsewhere (WWE, Hollywood) because he has name.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

He can make the same amount of money or more doing something else. lol but i think this is just a huge publicity stunt

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Some kind of row with UFC apparently. Read that Conor didn't want to do the promotion stuff in before UFC200 and that's why he got kicked out. And then he simply did the announcement himself before they could..

If this turns out to be true, then it's a shame. Conor is great for the sport!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Also heard that one of his friends just recently died from injuries sustained in the ring.. might have got something to do with his decision too..