Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Confessions of a Footyroomaholic............... :)
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

On average, how much time do you spend on Footyroom? Don't lie ;)

I, personally, spend about an hour a day. But it depends on the highlights of the games that are on. If it's like the Russian Premier League, or Portuguese, I don't watch them, maybe Porto or Anji. But if it's the Premier League, Ligue 1, La Liga or Bundesliga, I watch all of them.

Comments
mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Footyroom rules! (ruusia have rutube, same site,footy take many vids from them,but I prefer Footy)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@nandaYNWA,

What you're basically saying is that you would rather watch a match between Celta de Vigo and Osasuna than a match between Benfica and Sporting?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I rarely comment on games nowerdays... normally i am on forums 1 hour per day or more.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

I open chrome and before i know it i have pressed the button f and then enter on my keayboard. But im not here for for than 15 minutes each time. Some days im never here because of a tough schedule at school.

But it feels like a need to check the forum each day....

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

me too , about 1 hour or more depending on how many matches on that day ! a little bit more active on highlights than forum

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Everyday pretty much....

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I'm normally on every day but times vary. Sometimes I'm only on for 5 mins and other times I'll be on here an hour.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

@golden
Basically i would, it's just I find the Portuguese league boring (no offends to that fans of Portuguese teams)
And I have to admit, I only watch la liga highlight or matches if barca, Madrid or athletico are involved. :)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Haha, I don't think you would. Benfica and Sporting play way better football than Celta and Osasuna, and you know it. You find the Portuguese league boring because it's not the most famous at the moment, not because their football is boring - because it's fantastic. But I understand when you said the last line about only watching Barca, Real and Atletico.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

It is my homepage for chrome so i leave it open as long as I have Chrome opened, I just watch any interesting new highlights and then I visit the forum to see if there is anything interesting... When Im really bored I just reload the forum page until something interesting comes up...

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Golden, you're the only passionate Portuguese League fan here. 
@nanda, 
I go on every day. How long I stay on depends on the amount of activity happening in the forums. If the forums don't move an inch for 5 minutes, then I'm out. If it is changing every minute, then I would be on for hours.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Heisinburg,

Probably, yes, but would you watch a game between Celta and Osasuna rather than Benfica and Braga, for instance?

Btw, there are some passionate Portuguese football fans other than me here.. You have lots of Porto fans in the highlights section, "TheBestofTheBest", "bloodred1992" and more.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

*sigh* I find it annoying that you always try to make anything Portuguese such a big deal in this site. nandaYNWA just said that he doesn't watch the Portuguese League, cos he found it boring. Why can't you respect that? Farr...

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

In fact, he can't comment on something he doesn't know anything about. That's my problem. He thinks the Portuguese league is boring/sucks when he hasn't watched it. But let's just finish this off, it was stupid of me to take it up in the first place.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

@golden
I know a lot about the portrugese league, which is how I came to the conclusion it was boring. You can't accuse people of not knowing about something, when you don't know that that accusation is true or not. And you don't need to be SO defensive, if people tell me that the A-league sucks, I don't care, mainly because quite frankly it does. But that's MY opinion, and everyone has a DIFFERENT opinion. Yours is that the portrugese league is good, and I respect that, and mine is that it's boring, so respect my opinion. If everyone had the same opinion imagine how boring the world would be, that's what makes everyone's personality different. 
Cheers- Alex :)

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i spend much time on  footyroom than any other site some months ago but now i spend my most of time on facebook on which i make a football group