Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CONCACAF disaster
Tuanis 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

A topic that is trending and has blown in a huuuuge debate in north america. The Gold Cup allegedly been arranged to have certain teams in the final.

Mexico won vs CR with an inexistent penalty in the 122nd minute of the game!

The next Game Mexico won 2-1 with not 1 but 2 penalties (90th minute and O.T.) that were also inexistent + some red card terrible decisions.

This topic as I stated, is huge right now in the CONCACAF area with many experts and analysts claiming this issue to be the biggest scam in history of football in the area.

Let me know if you guys in other parts of the world have even seen or read something about it. Social networks are full of it.

Ill leave you with the footage I could find. You can watch both Highlights of the two games I mentioned.

http://footyroom.com/mexico-1-0-costa-rica-2-2015-07/

http://footyroom.com/panama-1-2-mexico-2015-07/

imo this is sad for football, just sad and laughable toward Concacaf.

let me know what you think about it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A topic that is trending and has blown in a huuuuge debate in north america. The Gold Cup allegedly been arranged to have certain teams in the final.

The next Game Mexico won 2-1 with not 1 but 2 penalties (90th minute and O.T.) that were also inexistent + some red card terrible decisions.

This topic as I stated, is huge right now in the CONCACAF area with many experts and analysts claiming this issue to be the biggest scam in history of football in the area.

Let me know if you guys in other parts of the world have even seen or read something about it. Social networks are full of it.

Ill leave you with the footage I could find. You can watch both Highlights of the two games I mentioned.

http://footyroom.com/panama-1-2-mexico-2015-07/

Comments
Mainzfeldski 9 years ago Edited
1 461

Absolutely sickening from the American ref. This was a major robbery. Really feel bad for Panama.

I'm not exactly fluent in the CONCACAF field and players, so I can't remark on the previous specific instances of bad refs. Every once in a while, I would hear from MLS fans complaining how a referee was horrible, giving red cards too easily (for instance). It's a definite shame that the match was shot down three times from an incompetent official (apparently not the first time this sort of thing happened in a CONCACAF match).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Absolutely sickening from the American ref. This was a major robbery. Really feel bad for Panama.

I'm not exactly fluent in the CONCACAF field and players, so I can't remark on the specific instances of bad refs. It's a definite shame that the match was shot down three times from an incompetent official.

I'm not exactly fluent in the CONCACAF field and players, so I can't remark on the previous specific instances of bad refs. It's a definite shame that the match was shot down three times from an incompetent official.

I'm not exactly fluent in the CONCACAF field and players, so I can't remark on the previous specific instances of bad refs. It's a definite shame that the match was shot down three times from an incompetent official (apparently not the first time this sort of thing happened in a CONCACAF match).

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Vs Panama its arguable, its a 50-50 because the player despite falling touched the ball on purpose to go in the keeper direction, that was stupid considering there was no danger of conceding.

Vs Costa Rica thats never a penalty, hardly a contact.

I didnt followed this cup, i guess Mexico are the host country from what i' ve seen...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Panama Squad after the game.

CONCACAF THIEVES

"Corrupts" "Corrupts" "Corrupts"

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

THis is really sad!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Match fixing is really nothing new, but this is so visible. Gosh, I'm afraid what will happen in next years, more and more corruption and visible match fixing..

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

As a Canadian, I know all about this:

What is generaally understood is that if it is a USA/Mexico final, sponsors and the tournament itself rakes in a few million more in profit than it would otherwise, so fans are usually wary of any assistance that either US or Mexico get.

Although the US could've used some of that help yesterday.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They know why they won't let cameras to decide moments like these...

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

El Chappo Guzman never lets Mexico down . He is a big football fan especially of his national team :))