Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Complaint about the footyroom moderators
Sandrito2 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 87

All you moderators think I am a troll which is not the case. I have gotten 1 month ban again for no reason. No explanation nothing I just posted a comment about Iceland as I think they play negative football nothing wrong about that and bam I have 1 month ban. Just because I got down voted on the comment then moderator which ever one banned me.

Forget my past how am I going to improve as a user on this site if i constantly get banned for no excusable reason. Such incompetence and no shame in your actions because I'm just trying to be better now. I will admit I went overboard in the past but that's not the case now so why are the moderators holding it against me such stupidity

Yesterday I seen many guys write " penaldo, diver, cheater " on Portugal match and today people saying " pussi " on argentina game yet they don't face the same consequence not even close. Disgraceful I give up

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki He didn't knew France wasn't an African country until today. XD

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

^ Lol, the number of informations you can learn in one month is incredible, hope he uses his time wisely and learn some :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcos He did listed some player though. I'm just saying. :U It might have just been a misunderstanding you know.

@liomessi Also, freedom of speech is fine but not if you insult other or lack respect toward other people. Thats shouldn't even be a rule, its basic human decency.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's clearly trolling though, it literally says Senegal. Of all the 32 teams, he obviously says ' wasn't sure if I was watching France or Senegal' Why France? Maybe because players in France also come from africa... Well this is one stupid troll if you ask me.

sandrito 6 years ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 1 548

@amir keal enter image description here

So you think this is acceptable? Don't act like he is a ain't neither are you

@tiki you have millions of accounts on this site and have always harassed dynastian you should reconsider your life. Also it's not my fault I didn't know France wasn't part of Africa it was just a mistake as bad as it sounds so don't judge others without knowing their story smh

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amir keal enter image description here

So you think this is acceptable? He didn't even get a warning on his wall even though I reported it

@tiki you have millions of accounts on this site and have always harassed dynastian you should reconsider your life. Also it's not my fault I didn't know France wasn't part of Africa it was just a mistake as bad as it sounds so don't judge others without knowing their story smh

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

And I thought it was France playing because of the similar kit colour smh

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

you are not even banned as i see...

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

Yup ignoring what I wrote you know you ain't innocent

amir_keal 6 years ago

After seeing something like that I’m surprised the only terminology that was used was dickhead... But FYI in case you didn’t know Portugal play tommorow they are from Europe not North America or Asia.

There’s too many dramaqueens nowadays, wow no surprises that this place is getting dry. At least some members that would cause drama would talk about football more often than not. Then people like Sandrito just keep on trying to prove themselves with typical bullshit, I don’t think you even spoke proper football in your 352 comments ONCE.

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

The box near the comment says " speak your mind " so I can say whatever I want as long as it follows the guidlines I said if Senegal was Africa because of their kit colour and thinking they were African which does not disobey the guidelines.

You on the otherhand have had arguments with numerous amounts of users because you think you run this place. You're not even a moderator go have a reality check before accusing and taunting other people's actions which have no business to you.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Whatever you say, not worth my time.

sandrito 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 548

Another one who lost the argument.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sandrito Anyway, can I close this thread now, I don't see the point since you weren't banned after all. If anyone want to complain after that, nothing stop them from making a new thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sandrito Anyway, can I close this thread now, I don't see the point since you weren't banned after all.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

@Emobot7 How about you restore my comment on the academies topic? If everything is just a misunderstanding I believe that is the proper thing to do...

Jimbet 6 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

The only thing I can say for sure is that there has been a bit too many trolls lately in the comments sections, making really dumb comments that many times are out of topic. As for Sandrito I feel no compassion for him at all as I have once been targeted by his namecalling and insults for absolutely no reasons. Since then I just avoid him.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Marcos,

So you brought up this list:

LOOOL 10 are just European Champions... (Rui Patrício, José Fonte, CR7, João Montinho, João Mário, Willliam Carvalho, R. Quaresma, Cédric Soares, Adrien Silva, Nani).

I said this:

And not all Sporting players are exactly top from that list.

And yes I said this:

You can't claim Fonte, Moutinho, Joao Mario, Cedric, Adrien and Nani are actually top players when you doubted Tete (better than Cedric), Alderweireld and Vertonghen (better than every single player on the list) and even Klaassen who was pretty much same quality as Adrien/Mario before moving to PL.

So basically I created a list myself with players I think aren't top players, compared them to players Ajax produced, even if you misunderstood, it's your own fault for exactly 3 reasons:

1. I guess you thought someone who follows football would actually say than Alderweireld and Vertonghen are better than CR7, which I did not, and which no one with right mind would ever say.
  2. I guess you also thought someone who follows football would actually say that CBx and CBy are better than STz, because that's what you claim I said.
  3. If you didn't cherry-pick arguments and ignore my points, you'd maybe see this, which I wrote exactly over quoted paragraph:

You asked for top players, on that list only CR and maybe Patricio are top players, Quaresma one match in a while, Nani maybe 10 years ago.

If you don't see it, I said that CR7 and Patricio are top players, thus eliminating them from comparisons I will make later in the comment.

So conclusion: I never claimed Vertonghen and Alderweireld are better than CR7.

However, you did claim Alderweireld and Vertonghen aren't top players though, never responsed to my arguments with counter-arguments but you just repeated same stuff from your first reply. Oh yeah, when you didn't have anything else to add, you started with 'ahahahahahha', which added nothing to discussion. And that's apparently ok to you.

@raimondo showed you off-topic rule, explained to you why removing comments like yours are positive for discussion, you still claimed 'ahahhahahahahah thats stupid' bs is on-topic and adds something to discussion, well you're wrong, as anyone in this thread would agree with.

Discussion Closed