Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Competition for Giroud
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Arsene is seeking to provide competition for Olivier Giroud. Sadly Park Chu Young, Bendtner, and Chamakh are not seen as competition. Park Chu Young is a tragedy really. Don't know why Wenger brought him in the 1st place. Other rumors include a loan bid for Dzeko. Anyway, let's hear some suggestions about which striker can fit in Arsenal's squad not just in position but in gameplay. 

Cazorla for example fit in perfectly and plays like he's been in Arsenal his whole life. We need a striker like that. Some one who will deliver and fit in Arsenal's gameplay. Oh and let me just say, I apologise to any gooners if it offends you, even if God came down to earth and advised Falcoa to move to Arsenal...he wouldn't. I think we all know where he's going.

So my suggestions would be:

Lewandowski- Borussia Dortmund; great finisher and good skill on the ball

Llorente- Athletico Madrid; he can add a whole new gameplay to Arsenal with his aerial prowess

This guy right here is my top pick. Jovetic would be quite an addition to our squad. If we can afford him that is.

OR we have the option to pick from our reserves like Afobe, Wellington Silva, or Joel Campbell. Let's hear some suggestions and reason with me why your suggestion would do well.

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Ramaboy: C'mon man, you know better than that. Dortmund just bought him and he is on fire. Why would he want to leave Germany?

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I see Henry on loan again maybe? Noone of these strikers will come 8at least not in january) because Wenger has so much confidence in Giroud (and so do i), he just needs more confidence and he will be a surprise you will see!

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Okay just an idea that I had. Gervinho is going to be out for the african cup and chamakh will probably be sold in January. Afobe and Campbell are still young maybe to feature in the EPL. Sooooo what about we bring back eduardo on loan ? I don't really want a long term striker anymore, as afobe and Campbell will probably make their EPL debut next year, and I see Giroud becoming a regular starter for us.
What are your thoughts ?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Many buys, good start, bad finish.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

please knibis do it.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

llorente is gud