Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Coentrao Gesture to Reina
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Comments
Barca4Ever 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

LOL Coentrao is crying his way home now ...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Douche bag. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Hey Fabio, Reina is a WORLD CUP WINNER

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@DonAndres Why create a post over this? And @WhatTheHell, Reina made no contribution to Spain's World Cup 2010 campaign, so calm down. 

It's strange how people always remember players' mistakes in a match and even isolate individual incidents and bother to make videos over it. Is everyone overlooking the fact that Coentrao was the best player for Portugal against Spain? He actually kept Portugal in the game.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@bloodred1992 

World Cup trophy is for bragging lol! Fabio gesture to Reina is an immature act

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Norway-MiguelVeloso-Portugal-Bloodred1992 please stop commenting on my posts!

@DonAndres You have some serious issues man. If you think I am them, then so be it, whatever makes you happy! And judging by the things you post and your attitude, I really should stay off your posts.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Being part of the 23 man squad in a cup is contribution. They all work and train together to help the team out. And being in the champions team is better than being in the team that lost in quarter finals. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@raimondo90 Well said!

@raimondo90, I don't agree. If you are part of the squad and never play a game, you' re as good as absent. How is that even a contribution? But playing in the first team regularly and taking your team to the semi-final (not just the quarterfinal as you said) is a big deal especially if your squad is not full of top class players from big teams.

Okay let's just say Coentrao did a wrong thing there. But mind you, you may not know what actually happened, for all we know Reina might have provoked him. Remember Zidane headbutting Materazzi? Materazzi provoked him and so Zidane did what he did.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

According to Wikipedia:

InternationalSpain

Winner

FIFA World Cup (1): 2010 UEFA European Championship (1): 2008UEFA Under-16 Championship (1): 1999

Does that mean that he won a world cup? I think it does.  Even though he didn't play a single game in world cup he still got the medal and his name in the world's champions 23 players. I think that makes him a BOSS just for getting a trophy for doing absolutely nothing. Does Ronaldo have a World cup title? Does Messi have one? NO, well this guy does and he got it buy just sitting in the bench. That's PRO.

As for Coentrao we all know he is a scumbag as half of Portugal team is. Uneducated bunch of animals who got their asses handled in the semis and got send home packing. You mad? Don't blame you as Portugal will never win a trophy. As a matter of fact, people in Portugal though of banning the word "trophy" as they know they will never get one on international level.

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

hahahhahahahah COENTRAOOOOOO is BOSSSS he just grabbed his own balls and said to reina : you spanish idiot GK just sit on the bench without balls xD!!!! thats my boy fabio coentrao madridsta!!! hala madrid!!

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

lol

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

What is that respect badge doing on his shoulder? Idiot..

gdave_07 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 19

wicked lol