Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clubs which has sacked most managers in last 26 years.
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Real Madrid - 24 Managers.
Man City-19 Managers.
Inter Milan - 19 Managers.
Chelsea - 18 Managers. 
Bayern - 14 Managers.
AC Milan - 13 Managers. 
FC Barca - 11 Managers.
Liverpool - 10 Managers 

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Can I ask what's the point of showing us this? Something tells me that you're only doing this as an excuse for your club's embarrassment of sacking RDM. Well played....

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i wanna see the list in the last 10 years i wouldnt be suprise if chelsea lead the race

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

man utd 1

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@regli: gratz. having a manager that loyal is a one in a million chance. Same goes for you Arsenal fans. Gratz. I'd be shocked if you get another loyal and good manager after SAF though. It's a rare thing if you do...

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Just want to point out one thing,in the last 26 years AC Milan sacked only 4 managers: Liedholm,Tabarez,Zaccheroni and Terim. with all the others the regual contract was honoured. AC Milan sacks managers only in extreme situations,this is the policy of the club,that's the same reason why they didn't sack Allegri this year. Their idea is that a serious club must honour the contract and give the manager all the chances to build something with the team. I pretty agree with them,i must say.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

heins,this is not an excuse...im not gonna entertain you

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Why the last 26 years? why not 10 years? i think Heisinburg was right u just want to find an excuse because your team sucks atm and Abramovich sacked one of the best managers at your club who made you won your first CL in Chelsea's history... nuff said useless post..

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Yup. You are definately the iraqi maestro

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@ramaboy10
Right?
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that.