{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clubs in turmoil
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Which club is the worst drama show atm…

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Right, I'd say United and their poor form but it could change quickly depending on what happen. I mean, if United beat Liverpool, people would forget the other 2 defeat really fast. Even a draw would propably be reassuring for them.

Meanwhile, PSG situation is something that can propably be solved relatively fast... I hope. Otherwise, it could be worse than United in the long-term.

Barca doing ok despite the economic issues, they did a all-star recruitement thanks to their "lever" but now they need to actually win games, cause otherwise, the fans ain't gonna be reassured one bit. I think it might take some time but they'll get there eventually when the new signing settle in.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Man Utd for sure because of who they are and where they play. PSG is a big team in a smaller pond, and that team can still win the league with all that drama. Barca is doing what Barca and Real M do, drive on. They figured out ways to bring in cash, then use it on some nice players.

Fair or not, Man Utd will be the focal point of the three and how can they not be? You have a team who has such a huge following, a grand history of success, and is still a financial powerhouse, yet they sit bottom of the table with both losses coming from teams that most would consider lower end in the league.

One of the reasons I love the EPL is because, on a random day, the smaller team can beat you. It is not an easy league overall and if you are not on your game, you will drop points. That said, the season is two matches old, so we have a ton of time to see how things really play out.

Lord_Bendtner 2 years ago
Denmark 1 296

Real madrid dodged a bullet

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Lord_Bendtner Haha, yeah, though I'm not sure M'bappe would have been this way at Madrid where there would have been player like Benzema which he know from the NT. I think this summer, feeling like he had 2 of the most powerful european clubs completely at his feet really went to his head a bit, think its understable to a level, hopefully for PSG, they manage to sort this out soon.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Lord_Bendtner Haha, yeah, though I'm not sure M'bappe would have been this way at Madrid where there would have been player like Benzema which he know from the NT. I think this summer, feeling like he had 2 of the most powerful european clubs completely at his feet really went to his head a bit, think its understable a bit, hopefully for PSG, they manage to sort this out soon.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Yo, Pelle, still worried about M'bappe and Neymar after that 7-1 massacre of Lille?

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

8 seconds to score............. SMH haha

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Fastest goal in Ligue 1 history in equality with Michel Rio goal vs AS Cannes.