mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Blind, lol.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

as if ManU don't buy players with their money. Name me one established player from the united academy  above the below the age of 23 who isn't rotting away. I could post the same thing when Basel kicked you out of the UCL, I could post the same shit when crystal palace beat your asses when Darren Ambrose scored that beauty. Reply all you want (and that bitch @united_hates_blues) see if I care lol! If you wanna get personal add me and write on my wall. 

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Ajax has one of the best youth programs out there without a doubt!
lol @MischaCollins

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Richards is the only youth... But he should be worth something

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

HAHAHA! what mischa said is kinda true. At least they have Richards. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

wow Ajax knows how to make a bargain! 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Mischa Collins did mladen say that they didn't? And fyi, when was the last time Man Utied made a deal worth £25 million or above!?

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Rio Ferdinand, Berbatov, Veron, Rooney all over 25 million mark. Guys every club spends money some less some more. Its football, enjoy the game not price of players. 

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

What happened when Basel beat Manu in champions league 2011-12 and than compare their money with Manu so you will get ur answer

![]()

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

And trollman, how long ago did SAF buy these players?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Some people have short memories. Liverpool were the most famous big money spender in England for years. Then United came and absolutely dominated the transfer market from the 90's to mid 2000's. The only difference with Chelsea and Citi is that the amount they spent dwarfed that of their predecessors (who are partially to blame), they knowingly paid well over the market prices, and that they made the signings in such quick succession.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@ramaboy: You don't get my point. I'm trying to say so what if clubs use money more than youth squads? Money is part of football now and you can't change it.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

lol a united fan talking about cash?not even half of the utd 1st team are from the youths

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

^
Dude. Just don't.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

uh..... Jeffery all of Chelseas good  youth team have been BOUGHT ...

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Except good ol' Bertie. Don't ever leave us Bertrand. Here's hoping Tomas Kalas, Kakuta, McEachran, Piazon, and PVA can be future stars after they're done with the youth squad.

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I think she loves me you  know hahahaaha. Holy fucking shit that made my day . Mischa been stalking and spamming my wall for while. TBH I forgot about you.  Sad sad individual. 

Now for your statement,no hate but let me educate you. Just to name a few players
Welbeck,Cleverly,Scholes I could name a couple more but I will leave that to you to do your research.
Football now has changed and you have to Spend money to win trophies simple. 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

^THANK YOU! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVED IN THE LAST LINE YOU WROTE IN THE FORUM. WHY AM I STILL ON CAPS. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.