Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clasico: Pre-game and Post-game Talks
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

So what do you guys think? Who's going to win? This year's first Clasico coming up this Saturday at the Camp Nou. Gareth Bale and Toni Kroos both injured for Real. Benzema out of form, Morata injured. I personally think it's almost unpredictable because of how the teams are going right now...

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@i hate ramos

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Emrecan What a player he is as well, extremely dangerous in the air. Would not like to play against him. Only weak point for him is that he is a bit too direct in my book and could be more prudent sometime when he challenge player for the ball, other than that, he is solid. :D

Also, lol, the poll answer suddenly got more draw answer than previously, lol. XD Gonna need an option to lock them after a while.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emrecan What a player he is as well, extremely dangerous in the air. Would not like to play against him. Only weak point for him is that he is a bit too direct in my book and could be more prudent sometime when he challenge player for the ball, other than that, he is solid. :D

Also, lol, the poll answer suddenly got more draw answer than previously, lol. XD

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I would say that this is a win for real and zidan. We lacked kross and Bale and Casemiro wasn't risked today from the start.
I think Zidan did very good over just sad to not bring in Mariano for benzema at min 65.

1 thing I dont get is why didn't James come in instead of asensio? I don't mind but James could offer a lot more .

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Genuinely thought we missed out on two clear penalties. Mascherano tripping Lucas and Mascherano grabbing Ronaldo by his shirt and pulling him down. I can't believe the referee didn't call those two.

But then again, this is a referee under whom Barcelona has never lost a game....

decentK 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Thought it was really boring game, maybe I've got way too high expectations because those clasicos where Pep & Mourinho were the managers are still in my mind. Nonetheless I thought Neymar was the best player on the field yesterday.

• History

Thought it was really boring game, maybe I've got way too high expectations because those clasicos when Pep & Mourinho were the managers are still in my mind. Nonetheless I thought Neymar was the best player on the field yesterday.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Fot me this was à very tactical game. The best player on the pitch no one other then Modric.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

neymar was great

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Neymar was decent, lost a lot of ball and slow down things at time, but had some nice moves.

Modric was by far the best player, his interception, touches, and direct the game was awesome consider such a huge pressure from the crowd and the game itself. Busquet had a very decent games and some nice turn too after so many weeks of being sucky.

raimondo90 7 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Dy, coincidently he is also the ref to award Real the most penalties. Also missed two clear handballs in the box in favor of Barcelona so he was evenly crappy.

The match overall was pretty boring. Especially the first half. Way too many fouls and little chances. Only Ronaldo having a couple shots in the first half.

Overall it was a fair result. Its a shame atleti and sevilla didnt take this chance to close the gap.

• History

@Dy, coincidently he is also the ref to award Real the most penalties. Also missed to clear handballs in the box in favor of Barcelona so he was evenly crappy.

The match overall was pretty boring. Especially the first half. Way too many fouls and little chances. Only Ronaldo having a couple shots in the first half.

Overall it was a fair result. Its a shame atleti and sevilla didnt take this chance to close the gap.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@raimondo: agree.

@dyn: to be fair, the ref just simply sucked. He missed clear cut pen that should be given to Barca too.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I thought that Busquets and Modric were by far the best players in the game. Iniesta and Isco had good games too.