Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clasico 2015/16 first leg talk and predictions :
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

First leg in Bernabeu with both squads not in their greatest form like we're used to for year now, they always try to be at their best for the clasico, this year is a little different, key injuries like Messi of course, Rafinha, Rakitic, Masceranoand in the other side Ramos, Marcelo and players comming back from injury like Benz and James...

I predict an open game because with Messi's absence, Madrid wont close much spaces at home and will try to dominate midlefield with players like Kroos-Modric, while Barça would rely on the new complicity between Suarez and Neymar and getting transitions between posession and fast counters.

3 pts margin between the two clubs, a MUST win for Madrid and specially a loss would be devastating, for Barça they have less pressure than Madrid considering playing without Messi away with a 3pts lead, but its also very important and a lot of positive pressure on players who would want to prove their worth without their 10.

Last confrontations :

22.03.15 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
25.10.14 Real Madrid - Barcelone 3 - 1 Liga BBVA
16.04.14 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 2 Coupe du Roi
23.03.14 Real Madrid - Barcelone 3 - 4 Liga BBVA
26.10.13 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
02.03.13 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 1 Liga BBVA
26.02.13 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 3 Coupe du Roi
30.01.13 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 1 Coupe du Roi
07.10.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Liga BBVA
29.08.12 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 1 Super Coupe
23.08.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 3 - 2 Super Coupe
21.04.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 2 Liga BBVA
25.01.12 Barcelone - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Coupe du Roi
18.01.12 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 2 Coupe du Roi
10.12.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 1 - 3 Liga BBVA
17.08.11 Barcelone - Real Madrid 3 - 2 Super Coupe
14.08.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 2 - 2 Super Coupe
03.05.11 Barcelone - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Ligue des champions UEFA
27.04.11 Real Madrid - Barcelone 0 - 2 Ligue des champions UEFA

Despite the injuries, both teams form is pretty good comparing to other big clubs in Europe, topping their respective groups in CL as usual and fighting for the league, but i think Madridistas would agree games arent granted like they used to, same for Barça. Many games were won while both teams and fans suffered watching the game, that only gives you one information : both clubs arent unbeatable and probably not yet at 100%, but form has nothing to do in a clasico, let the best win and for me i would be happy with a draw without Messi even if i feel Barça could loose here.

My prediction : 2-2

Comments
chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

messi to come in as a sub to score the winner and then grab the ballon d'or, barca to win 3-2

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Chelsea8

Forget winning 3-2, mate, it looks like they're gonna win 5-0 at this rate....

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

It should have ended 0-6

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That was a horrible display from the players. Only player that looked good on the night was James. Isco was terrific as well until he went brain-dead and kicked Neymar.

Overall, the match was good (unless you're a Madridista). Neymar and Iniesta were terrific, and Iniesta's goal is going to be legendary. Disappointed that Bravo pulled off those two amazing saves against Ronaldo, but our whole team was so poor on the night that we didn't deserve those 2 to go in.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Neymar and Suarez are doing the job, what a happy day for Barça fans again. The league is still long enough so nothing is done yet. 1 month to go and Turan-Alex Vidal- Nolito join the party.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@dynastian neymar exaggerated carvajals foul and a minute later was iscos red card. I think the exaggerating made isco angry.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@tiki: Is the Nolito deal done?

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I WANT LUCAS MOURA. NOT NOLITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiki_taka 8 years ago

^Almost done, we got a clause on him and the player dream destination is Barça, pretty confident of it.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@liomessi10 Yeah sadly for Isco who made some runs but ruined it with a red card. I have such sympathy for this lad he is a joy to watch when on form.

The problem is Neymar gets on other defenders nerves with his over-reacting in every foul he gets but he id doing his job right it seems, from my point of view I would kick him 10 times harder than Isco knowing myself and knowing what a diver Neymar is but atm he must be surely the 2nd best or the 3rd best player in the world.